Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Footage upload issues

Community Beginner ,
Oct 21, 2021 Oct 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Goodmorning Evereyone,

I used to be able to upload my footage without issue to Adobe Stock but recently I'm unable to for some reason and I'm struggling to where I'm going wrong....can someone help please ? 

My videos are 3840x2160, frame rates range from 29fps and sizes are a variation from small to 1gb+

All of my clips are between 6seconds > less than 30seconds. (see attached example)

I upload via FTP and it appears the files upload but when I login to Adobe Stock I can't see the footage anywhere, I can upload images without issue.  I've also tried to upload direct to the page but again I'm not having any luck.

Any help or links to any videos of someone else uploading footage would be much appreciated.

Thankyou, have a nice day.

Andy

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Oct 21, 2021 Oct 21, 2021

It takes some time before videos have been processed and appear in your account. But there have been several reports of troubles uploading video assets:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/stock-contributors-discussions/files-have-not-been-uploaded-via-ftp/td-p/12456478

https://community.adobe.com/t5/stock-contributors-discussions/video-files-have-not-been-uploaded/td-p/12456952

I recommend contacting Contributor support. Need help? (Stock Contributor Support) 

Keep us updated if you have a solut

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner , Oct 21, 2021 Oct 21, 2021

Thankyou for the quick reply, much appreciated.  I've just given it another try and it appears my filezilla account changed my account number somehow.  It appears I am now able to upload again.

Andy

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It takes some time before videos have been processed and appear in your account. But there have been several reports of troubles uploading video assets:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/stock-contributors-discussions/files-have-not-been-uploaded-via-ftp/t...

https://community.adobe.com/t5/stock-contributors-discussions/video-files-have-not-been-uploaded/td-...

I recommend contacting Contributor support. Need help? (Stock Contributor Support) 

Keep us updated if you have a solution. Sorry for not being more helpful.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thankyou for the quick reply, much appreciated.  I've just given it another try and it appears my filezilla account changed my account number somehow.  It appears I am now able to upload again.

Andy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Nice to have feedback. It's a good hint to check for others with the same problem.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines