• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Footprint in the sand

New Here ,
Nov 07, 2022 Nov 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

this image was rejected because of quality concerns but it is a footprint in the sand, no pun intended, but its going to be grainy. Please  give me your opinion.MOO_1819small.jpg

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Nov 07, 2022 Nov 07, 2022

It seems rather underexposed with vignetting which isn't allowed in Adobe Stock. I would also warm up the color a bit - unless this is a gray sand beach, it should be more beige. I would also rotate it 180 degrees so that the footprint is heading away from the viewer which seems a more natural POV. Probably an easy fix, and I don't suppose the Moderators will be too picky about the "graininess" šŸ™‚ 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Nov 07, 2022 Nov 07, 2022

Hi @PhotosByMoo1914 ,

This is a nice shot of a foot print in the black sand. However, it don't appear to be very sharp. Also it is noisy - both grain noise and color noise. I believe there's too much negative space.

jacquelingphoto2017_1-1667870900008.png

Best wishes

Jacquelin

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It seems rather underexposed with vignetting which isn't allowed in Adobe Stock. I would also warm up the color a bit - unless this is a gray sand beach, it should be more beige. I would also rotate it 180 degrees so that the footprint is heading away from the viewer which seems a more natural POV. Probably an easy fix, and I don't suppose the Moderators will be too picky about the "graininess" šŸ™‚ 

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you

--
Damian J. Barton

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Doesn't look like full color to me.  Looks like B&W which Adobe Stock won't accept because customers want full color images. 

Nancy O'Sheaā€” Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is full color just not white sand. Thanks 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @PhotosByMoo1914 ,

This is a nice shot of a foot print in the black sand. However, it don't appear to be very sharp. Also it is noisy - both grain noise and color noise. I believe there's too much negative space.

jacquelingphoto2017_1-1667870900008.png

Best wishes

Jacquelin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks. Wet sand in Santa Monica

--
Damian J. Barton

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I appreciate it. I see it now

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines