• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Foto de abstracción rechazada

Community Beginner ,
Feb 21, 2023 Feb 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola a todos he publicado una foto de unas gaviotas en vuelo a muy baja velocidad de forma que queda trepidada todo esta hecho a proposito y me la rechazan por problemas tecnicos, incluso poniendola en recursos graficos 

Me podeis decir como se pueden poner abtracciones sabiendo que de echo ya tienen problemas tecnicos por que echo esta foto tubo mucho exito entre mis amigos y compañeros en dedes sociales

Saludos y gracias 

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 3 Correct answers

Community Expert , Feb 21, 2023 Feb 21, 2023

I think it's important to remember what a rejection is.  A rejection is simply Adobe saying that based on the guidelines they have set, they don't believe it will appeal to a large audience as a useful commercial asset.  

The main issue I see is that it's underexposed.  I know you did this on purpose, but I think with that level of exposure it's going to look ok on a screen but not print very well. 

It's hard to tell these things in the small thumbnail that is seen before purchase, and this

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Feb 21, 2023 Feb 21, 2023

A lot of cool pictures of great photographers would earn a technical refusal here. That's not a reason to think that the picture is bad. It's only a reason to know that Adobe does not think that the picture is fit for stock. 

This picture is underexposed as shown by the histogram. 8E29E8D2-0E2A-4609-B575-5C0B2C44CDD7.jpeg

But even correctly exposed, this would not pass, because of the artefacts introduced by your photographic style. This said, I would like your picture on social media, but this is typically a picture that does not wo

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Feb 23, 2023 Feb 23, 2023

In an abstract sense it is interesting, but mostly when I view it I think "what is it?" Unfortunately, the technical issues with underexposure, chromatic aberration, chroma noise and what appear to be sensor or lens spots, makes it unsuitable for use by Adobe. They do not automatically reject abstracts, however quality standards must still be met. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please upload a full size original image here so the community members can provide our opinions as to the technical issues.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Creo que seria buena idea que hubiese un apartado para abtracciones son muy comunes y artidticas y pueden ser muy interesantes

Saludos y gracias

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think it's important to remember what a rejection is.  A rejection is simply Adobe saying that based on the guidelines they have set, they don't believe it will appeal to a large audience as a useful commercial asset.  

The main issue I see is that it's underexposed.  I know you did this on purpose, but I think with that level of exposure it's going to look ok on a screen but not print very well. 

It's hard to tell these things in the small thumbnail that is seen before purchase, and this leads to both returns and complaints.  Imagine a designer working with a client to pick out a photo only to realize it's not useable.

It is a cool photo though, I would definitely give it kudos on social media 🙂

George F, Fine Art Landscape Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 23, 2023 Feb 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In an abstract sense it is interesting, but mostly when I view it I think "what is it?" Unfortunately, the technical issues with underexposure, chromatic aberration, chroma noise and what appear to be sensor or lens spots, makes it unsuitable for use by Adobe. They do not automatically reject abstracts, however quality standards must still be met. 

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Stock is not social media.

Adobe Stock customers expect the highest visual and technical quality for use in commercial projects.  Emphasis on commercial use.  Read these links to understand what Stock looks for.

Hope that helps.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A lot of cool pictures of great photographers would earn a technical refusal here. That's not a reason to think that the picture is bad. It's only a reason to know that Adobe does not think that the picture is fit for stock. 

This picture is underexposed as shown by the histogram. 8E29E8D2-0E2A-4609-B575-5C0B2C44CDD7.jpeg

But even correctly exposed, this would not pass, because of the artefacts introduced by your photographic style. This said, I would like your picture on social media, but this is typically a picture that does not work well in the rigid place that is stock.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines