• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Foto Rifiutata per proprietà intellettuale

New Here ,
Apr 19, 2018 Apr 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mi sono state rifiutate due foto per violazione proprietà intellettuale.

NO_troppa postproduzione_01_RITAGLIATA.jpg

Questa secondo voi perchè? Ho controllato le linee guida e non trovo niente che possa farla rifiutare per violazione della proprietà intellettuale. Questa foto mi era già stata rifiutata in precedenza per "problemi con artefatti". In effetti in postproduzione ho giocato molto sulla luminosità del cielo perchè la parte in alto a destra era bruciata. Adesso ho completamente tagliato quella parte della foto per aggirare il problema e mi è stata rifiutata per violazione della proprietà intellettuale. Non capisco.

01_SI_cancella tutte le facce targhe e loghi.jpg

Quest'altra foto mi è stata rifiutata due volte per proprietà intellettuale. Ho cancellato tutte le targhe delle auto, e offuscato i cartelloni pubblicitari e le facce delle persone non di spalle che erano parzialmente visibili. Mi ero dimenticato di offuscare una targa ed è stata rifiutata la prima volta. poi ho cancellato anche quella targa ma mi è stata rifiutata di nuovo per la stessa ragione. Secondo voi? Devo cancellare anche la scritta taxi?

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 19, 2018 Apr 19, 2018

Cars and buildings that are not part of a landscape photo will probably be rejected. It has happened to me, so now I don't bother submitting these types of images. Remember, these images will be used for commercial purposes and not editorial. So, your images have to be commercially neutral.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cars and buildings that are not part of a landscape photo will probably be rejected. It has happened to me, so now I don't bother submitting these types of images. Remember, these images will be used for commercial purposes and not editorial. So, your images have to be commercially neutral.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

generally you as photographer are responsible for the fact that your pictures which you upload with the agency are legally secured for a commercial use. Here you are obliged to inform yourself accordingly before you upload a file.

In the first picture you have specifically photographed an identifiable building and this is then no longer a cityscape and therefore needs a release.

In the second picture, license plates, brand labels, people, etc. can be identified. Here you also need releases.

Here you can learn more about it:

https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/user-guide.html?topic=/stock/contributor/morehelp/legal-gu...

Greets,

v.poth

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines