• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fotos no aceptadas.

New Here ,
Oct 29, 2021 Oct 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

He creado una serie de fotos y son rechazdas por exceso de procesado posterior y/o ruido. No entiendo si no tien ni ruido ni tiene exceso de procesado, es una foto limpia con fondo blanco ideal para e-commerce. Por otro lado alkgunas, totalmente similares de la misma serie, las admiten. Es inbcomprensible en muchos casos el proceso de evaluación que hacen. Exuste alguna manera de comunciar pidiendo una explicación más coherente y más humana sin que siempre sea una  máquina con texto automático lo que responden?

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What was the rejection reason?

How many walnuts did you submit? 

Don’t: Select too many similar images. It's considered spamming.

https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/editing-dos-and-dont.html

Also read these links:

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Maussé ,

Were these rejected for technical issues or similar?

JG

Photographer and Nutrition Author

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

From the description you gave, the refusal reason is “Artifacts Problem”. And just to say: all moderation is done by humans, and they are well-trained to detect such errors. They have, however, for efficiency reasons only the choice of some predefined refusal reasons. I'm convinced that after analysing your pictures again, you will find the errors by yourself. As a side note: the refusal is based on the first error detected, not on all errors in the files. This is also very efficient...

You did some photoshopping and the result is great, even that I detected easily some errors:

F:

Abambo_0-1635568934507.png

A:

Abambo_1-1635568959400.png

J:

Abambo_2-1635569063321.png

I'll stop here, but I'm convinced that by examining the rest, I will detect similar errors. In addition, I think that your pictures are overexposed. Furthermore, when you photoshop the nuts, I would also photoshop the disturbing highlights.

I would really

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines