Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fotos por IA generativa

Explorer ,
May 27, 2023 May 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Olá a todos
Quero falar convosco sobre essa coisa que é a inteligencia artificial e as tais fotos criadas por IA generativa que vêem a inundar os bancos de imagens e aqui também a adobe stock...
Na vossa opinião, será que esta nova tecnologia vai-nos prejudicar a nós colaboradores, ou que já estará mesmo a prejudicar, ou será que somente irá prejudicar os designers que criavam ilustrações e conteudos iditoriais?
Alquem aqui já está a sentir cair os seus rendimentos?
Qual a vossa opinião sobre o assunto??

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 27, 2023 May 27, 2023

My Adobe Stock income from photographs has actually increased by more than 40% this year. The type of images I sell of "real" places are unlikely to be replaced by Generative AI, so I'm not too concerned at the moment. However, it seems that those contributors who create and sell illustrations might be affected more since their hard labor and skill can be replaced by someone typing in a few text prompts with no skill at all in the product used to create illustrations.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It will harm photographers and designers in the same way as any other new technology. For the moment, however, I'm not yet persuaded, that the quality is high enough for general use (ie the user creates it's own assets, instead of buying them here).

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

My Adobe Stock income from photographs has actually increased by more than 40% this year. The type of images I sell of "real" places are unlikely to be replaced by Generative AI, so I'm not too concerned at the moment. However, it seems that those contributors who create and sell illustrations might be affected more since their hard labor and skill can be replaced by someone typing in a few text prompts with no skill at all in the product used to create illustrations.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines