• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fotos rechazadas por problemas tecnicos

New Here ,
Aug 20, 2021 Aug 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

no me quieren aceptar las fotos en la pagina de Adobe... y quiero saber en que me he equivocado por si alguien me puede orientar, soy principiante en el area.

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Aug 20, 2021 Aug 20, 2021

The first image is underexposed, particularly in the shadows, and the focal point, which appears to be the hand, is not in focus. I probably would have had the model remove or hide that wristband since that may generate an IP violation. Also cleaning up the area and removing some of the leaves to make the cacti more prevalent would have been a good idea.

The second image is also underexposed in the shadows, a bit overexposed and hazy in the bright areas, lacks sharp focus and has that clump of l

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Aug 20, 2021 Aug 20, 2021

The third image has a definite white balance issue and I feel that the person is cropped to close to the edge and disrupts the photo. It is also not properly focused. Look at the bush in the middle. I would go landscape only.

1 (2)-2-3.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The first image is underexposed, particularly in the shadows, and the focal point, which appears to be the hand, is not in focus. I probably would have had the model remove or hide that wristband since that may generate an IP violation. Also cleaning up the area and removing some of the leaves to make the cacti more prevalent would have been a good idea.

The second image is also underexposed in the shadows, a bit overexposed and hazy in the bright areas, lacks sharp focus and has that clump of leaves in the upper right corner intruding into the composition. There's also a speck in the sky that could be a bird or a sensor spot that should be removed.

The third image is underexposed in many areas, has a White Balance issue (too blue), and the water jug has logos that need to be removed. Not sure about the overall focus since it's so dark, but the young man is not in sharp focus.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The third image has a definite white balance issue and I feel that the person is cropped to close to the edge and disrupts the photo. It is also not properly focused. Look at the bush in the middle. I would go landscape only.

1 (2)-2-3.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines