• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

fotos rechazadas

New Here ,
Jan 23, 2023 Jan 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Subi 165 fotos fueron rechazadas y me parece algo desorbitado que ninguna fuera aceptada, solo subire unas tres me gustaria que revisaran las que subi y se me dijera el motivo ya que todas rechazadas me parece fuera de lo comun y estoy ciertamente preocupado, gracias

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Jan 23, 2023 Jan 23, 2023

What was the rejection reason?

Your first (cascada) is too small. It looks to be nice at that size, but you haven't submitted it like this. The shadows need to be lifted.

Your second: The shadows need to be lifted. The histogram shows a nearly neatly underexposed picture.

Your third exposes several issues:

• The exposure is not correct. The histogram shows missing blacks and whites.Abambo_0-1674508625274.png

• There is a lot of noise in the background.
  • You have artefacts in the foreground.
  • Artefacts in the background.

I

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Jan 24, 2023 Jan 24, 2023

Hello,

In the third picture, I think there is too much saturation - the reeds are just a bit too saturated with colour. The white balance is ok for this type of shot! I would decrease the saturation and increase the vibrance. You could increase the whites and blacks a bit to increase the contrast. There is also some noise in the sky.

A quick correction for an example:

06032022-_DSC6058-Editarcorrction.jpg

With the other two shots, I would also increase the shadows a bit. In the second photo, the shadows are a bit too dark, and yo

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What was the rejection reason?

Your first (cascada) is too small. It looks to be nice at that size, but you haven't submitted it like this. The shadows need to be lifted.

Your second: The shadows need to be lifted. The histogram shows a nearly neatly underexposed picture.

Your third exposes several issues:

• The exposure is not correct. The histogram shows missing blacks and whites.Abambo_0-1674508625274.png

• There is a lot of noise in the background.
  • You have artefacts in the foreground.
  • Artefacts in the background.

It's a nice image, but it is over processed and not usable for stock.

I would not submit 160 pictures, but picture by picture. Most of your pictures are nicely processed, but they are unusable for commercial projects. Indeed for stock they are overprocessed.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 24, 2023 Jan 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Agradezco su grata respuesta, y con mi más sentido ignorante entonces para poder tener las fotos y no sean rechazadas como debería ser? Fotos de la cámara reveladas con el mismo Lightroom y dejándolas bien expuestas, sería esa la forma de que me aceptaran las imágenes ya que estoy algo frustrado/preocupado ya que dedique esfuerzo y empeño en ello, gracias de nuevo!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's not the tools, it's how you use the tools.

If you are new to stock, you should consider these resources: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/tutorials.html
Please read the contributor user manual for more information on Adobe stock contributions: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/user-guide.html
See here for rejection reasons: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/reasons-for-content-rejection.html
and especially quality and technical issues: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/quality-and-technical-issues.html

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Miguel28070429vijj ,

As @Abambo said, they are over-processed. Even then, there are some chromatic noise in the water of the first image and the third image has a white balance issue.

Best wishes

Jacquelin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

In the third picture, I think there is too much saturation - the reeds are just a bit too saturated with colour. The white balance is ok for this type of shot! I would decrease the saturation and increase the vibrance. You could increase the whites and blacks a bit to increase the contrast. There is also some noise in the sky.

A quick correction for an example:

06032022-_DSC6058-Editarcorrction.jpg

With the other two shots, I would also increase the shadows a bit. In the second photo, the shadows are a bit too dark, and you could add a small amount of overall brightness.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines