• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Free Collection Photo Review

Community Beginner ,
Jul 13, 2021 Jul 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there any way to know when photos nominated for the free collection will be reviewed? And will we be notified when they have been reviewed? From the guidelines it sounded like it would happen quickly, and it is coming up on three weeks. Although it is understandable that it would take a while to review that many photos from I assume a lot of contributors. Thank you.

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 13, 2021 Jul 13, 2021

Some have been reviewed and if they have not yet, you should have gotten an e-mail stating the time frame.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jul 13, 2021 Jul 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Some have been reviewed and if they have not yet, you should have gotten an e-mail stating the time frame.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 14, 2021 Jul 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I haven't gotten any emails about it yet.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 23, 2021 Jul 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I haven't gotten any emails about it yet.

By @Eifel Kreutz

Same here. No communication from Adobe at all on the 190 photos that are still under review.

It has been on month.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 24, 2021 Jul 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check your spam. There should be a mail from stock at adobe.com. Nominated assets may be accepted up to September 30. And you absolutely should check your mails and spam filter to let pass adobe.com messages if you are a contributor.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 24, 2021 Jul 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, but I always check my spam folder and I have not received any emails from Adobe regarding the free collection photo review. 

Question: Are you saying that nominated assets already in the system will not be accepted after September 30? Or did Adobe extend the original June 23 deadline for nominations to September 30?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 25, 2021 Jul 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Or did Adobe extend the original June 23 deadline for nominations to September 30?

By @lindah741070

The deadline of June 23rd was yours to nominate assets.

I really do not assume that Adobe sends out mails to one and not the other. But as long as the images are under review they are under review and when that changes you will get notified by Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 10, 2021 Aug 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe is not sending emails to me to notify me that photos have been accepted into the free collection.

The only reason that I only know that 6 photos (so far) have been accepted is because an extra $30 appeared in my account balance.

Is there any way to get Adobe to send me the emails?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same. Still no emais, but I just noticed that $10 was deposited into my account, I assume for two photos. There is no record of the sales, I have no idea how many photos have been reviewed or are left to be reviewed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Eifel,

I was able to identify which of my photos were accepted.

Go to your Dashboard. On the right side of "My Portfolio," see the "Filter by Price Tier."

The drop-down menu gives you the option to view FREE photos.

When I selected "FREE" it showed only the 6 photos that were accepted into the free collection, and now they have a label under them that says "FREE."

The rest of the photos that I submitted still have "In Review" under them.

I hope that helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 11, 2021 Aug 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe is not sending emails to me to notify me that photos have been accepted into the free collection.

By @lindah741070

Adobe did send you a mail on the time frame and the deadline of the 30th of September. If you did not get that, it landed in your spam, and you should review your spam folder. This is important. What good is it to know what images have been reviewed and what images haven't?

During the review and as long as they are not part of the free collection, the images may still generate sales. There is no need tu hurry. As soon as they are part of the free collection, they are there for a year.

Be patient!  There is absolutely no need to hurry.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Again, I received no emails from Adobe about the status of the free collection submissions. I already told you that I routinely check my spam folder.

Another person posted that they are also not getting the emails. Obviously, Adobe is not sending them to everyone.

There is nothing in what I wrote to indicate that I am in a "hurry." Patience is not an issue here.

I am not receiving notifications from Adobe, period. In the meantime, I found a work-around.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Eifel Kreutz ,

The photos are currently in review and will continue until the end of September. The following link will answer most of your questions about the contribution to the Stock Free Collection

https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/free-collection-contributor-information.html

At least some of us were sent e-mail after the the first batch including our selection. There was a delay between the selection and the arrival of the e-mail (I can appreciate that to be time consuming). Subsequently the Filter by price tier drop-down menu was installed on the contributor page with check box to show the files that are selected for the Free Collection. As soon as images are selected the Free page is updated and also the Sales statistics. The free images will not be counted among images sold, but the credit will be added to that earned for sold assets. At the top left of the Free page will show the total number of assets selected. On your regular contributor page you will see Fee below the assets that are selected.

Even though e-mails were sent to at least some contributors, with all the provisions on the contributor page, don't be surprised if no more notification is sent out.  

I hope this covers all your concerns.

Best wishes

JG

Photographer and Nutrition Author

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines