• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

free Creative Cloud for Stock contributors?

Community Beginner ,
Oct 31, 2020 Oct 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a free Creative Cloud for Stock contributors, that I gained last year uploading enough photos in an year as required by Adobe. Now they ask me to pay for the next period: do you kow if no longer exists this year the free plan for great Stock Contributors?

[Moderator moved the thread to the correct forum]

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Contributor , Nov 01, 2020 Nov 01, 2020

https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/royalty-details.html

Scroll down for the bonus 2020 INFO. Unfortunately the programm starts february, so it is up to you to wait several months or pay for the gap.

I was asking for brigging the gap and moving the dates to be able to connect old and new bonuses and to my regret recieved a refusal. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Nov 01, 2020 Nov 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'd like to know too, I've had this awesome provision for 2 years and was surprised to not have heard anything about it yet this year. 

Hope to hear something.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Scroll down for the bonus 2020 INFO. Unfortunately the programm starts february, so it is up to you to wait several months or pay for the gap.

I was asking for brigging the gap and moving the dates to be able to connect old and new bonuses and to my regret recieved a refusal. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can take a subscription or continue your subscription and that one will pause as soon as the bonus programs comes in. Alternatively you can cancel your subscription and wait until you get the free subscription.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 02, 2020 Nov 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the info! Adobe have hidden the bonus in between royalty
prices! 🙂 . I think we have to pay and wait for the bonus in
february next years...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, there is a new option, but it's now based on your sales, not anymore based on your uploads:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you all for the info! Adobe have hidden the bonus in between royalty
prices! ðŸ™‚

I think we have to pay and wait for the bonus in
february next years...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are welcome! I think I've recieved a letter about bonus last year. Not sure, though. I decided to have a break and wait for the bonus till february. This year was not the easiest one, at least for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you can see the anniversary date of your subscription by going to: https://account.adobe.com/plans. Please note that if you "interupted" your subscription in the middle of the term, you may still have an active paid subscription running as the redemption only interrupts the paid subscription.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the info. I've send you a question about the subscription through message box. Could you have a look pls.

Thanks  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 27, 2022 Jan 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How about the plan for contributors in 2021 in 2022?  Will or does it continue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, it is at the same link previously posted:

Here is an excerpt:

Bonuses will be determined in January 2022, and codes will be issued in February 2022. Note that we may update these guidelines at any time, so please check this page for the latest details.

Rob R, Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, it is at the same link previously posted:

By @reedesign1912

There is no information currently for 2022. This is all still for sales in 2021. If, however, that continues in 2022, you should watch the page indicated and probably this forum.

If it continues, you'll have plenty of time to look at that because you'll need anyhow about a year to determine if you qualify. In a month or two, I guess, Adobe is releasing the new guidelines.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines