• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Free image for promotion

New Here ,
Nov 10, 2018 Nov 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to volunteer a free image to get a front-page exposure to thousands of customers. How to do that?

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 11, 2018 Nov 11, 2018

Well, upload content through Adobe Stock (create an account), and if it is approved it will be available to 1000s of customers. And you will get paid for your content.

tagproducts_SG_STOCK-CONTRIBUTOR_i18nKeyHelppagetitle

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Nov 11, 2018 Nov 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, upload content through Adobe Stock (create an account), and if it is approved it will be available to 1000s of customers. And you will get paid for your content.

tagproducts_SG_STOCK-CONTRIBUTOR_i18nKeyHelppagetitle

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 11, 2018 Nov 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It’s not foreseen that people voluteer for free images. You get paid, even if someone buys your picture with his 10 free images or during his first free month.

From time to time, Adobe licenses pictures from Behance for the splash screens of their applications and may be also for other opportunities. But that is Adobe coming forward and contacting you on your content.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines