• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Free Stock Eligibility Over?

Community Beginner ,
Dec 14, 2021 Dec 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, please review my attachments 1 and 2. Attachment 1 is from November when i submitted the photos. Attachment 2 is from Today Decemeber... So i submitted 7 pictures for the free program and was emailed about one picture being accepted. About 2 weeks after that one picture was accepted, the "Pending/In Review" message disappeared on my other submissions as depicted in screenshot 2. I wasn't emailed to know if the other 6 pictures were accepted or rejected. Am i to assume that since the "pending" is gone and i wasn't emailed, they just weren't accepted?

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors , Fotolia , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 3 Correct answers

Community Expert , Dec 14, 2021 Dec 14, 2021

You have been e-mailed, and you should see at least credits from one picture, as the ashtray has been added to the free collection. The other assets did not get accepted.

As for the e-mails, you absolutely need to monitor your spam folder. Adobe mails you on the results, but you also see the credits on your account.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Dec 14, 2021 Dec 14, 2021

The selection process for all assets you nominated this year for the Free collecdtion has ended. We will not be accepting new content for the Free collection at this time. We appreciate your participation!

Mat Hayward 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Dec 14, 2021 Dec 14, 2021

You can Filter by Price Tier on your Dashboard to see what images are in the Free category.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have been e-mailed, and you should see at least credits from one picture, as the ashtray has been added to the free collection. The other assets did not get accepted.

As for the e-mails, you absolutely need to monitor your spam folder. Adobe mails you on the results, but you also see the credits on your account.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The selection process for all assets you nominated this year for the Free collecdtion has ended. We will not be accepting new content for the Free collection at this time. We appreciate your participation!

Mat Hayward 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can Filter by Price Tier on your Dashboard to see what images are in the Free category.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines