• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Free Stock Eligibility

Community Beginner ,
Nov 10, 2021 Nov 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How long does it take before Stock contributers are updated on whether their submissions were accepted for the free program or not?? Its been 9 days since submission has been closed off.. I do understand they have to go through each submission but how much longer? lol

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Nov 10, 2021 Nov 10, 2021

The first batch of images were nominated last July and the selection process wasn't complete until September. I don't know whether this second batch will take as long.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Enthusiast , Nov 10, 2021 Nov 10, 2021

As @Jill_C mentioned, it might take some time.

After the deadline last July, some of my pics were accepted in a couple of weeks, while another was included more than a month later.

I expect it'll be similar this time around. Just be patient 😉

Michael

Michael Niessen - Photographer, photo-editor, educator

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Etes-vous certain d'avoir envoyé vos fichiers? Après les avoir transférés, avoir rempli les cases de mots-clefs, le titre et autres obligations, il faut "envoyer les fichiers" en cliquant sur le bouton en haut à droite de votre tableau de bord.
Ça paraît stupide, comme idée, mais je me suis faite avoir... J'ai attendu plusieurs jours aussi avant de réaliser que j'avais oublié la dernière étape: l'envoi. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Kriss parle de la collection gratuite, donc les photos ont déjà été soumises et sont disponibles sur Adobe Stock 😉

Pour chaque photo acceptée, le contributeur reçoit un paiement immédiat et unique de 5 USD, et cette photo peut être téléchargée gratuitement pendant un an.

Michaël

Photo-editing (Ps/Lr/LrC) and photography workshops & one-on-one training (off- and online)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 11, 2021 Nov 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oups... Pardon! Ma détestation des modes d'emploi me fait dire des bêtises...
Merci pour vos réponses claires, nettes et précises!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Pas de soucis 😉

Michaël

Photo-editing (Ps/Lr/LrC) and photography workshops & one-on-one training (off- and online)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The first batch of images were nominated last July and the selection process wasn't complete until September. I don't know whether this second batch will take as long.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As @Jill_C mentioned, it might take some time.

After the deadline last July, some of my pics were accepted in a couple of weeks, while another was included more than a month later.

I expect it'll be similar this time around. Just be patient 😉

Michael

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You will be notified by mail on actions taken. If you did not get a mail, check your spam folder. You also see movement on your contributor account. As addition to the free collection is awarded by $5 and no sales, you can check that also regularily.

It takes some time to check and select the assets, so just wait and see. In the meantime your assets stay open for sales.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines