Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Free with trial Adobe Stock

New Here ,
Jan 07, 2022 Jan 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I am a contributor, however I have noticed today, when I view my images from the shop front side some of my images have the wording "Free with trial" come up. This is not appearing on every image but on the majority. What exactly does this mean ? And raises the question of what % am I on, and who decides which image. This is different from the Free Collection which I know about.

Can someone enlighten me, thanks. 

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 07, 2022 Jan 07, 2022

The free trial month is handled like the paid subscription from the contributor side. It's just Adobe paying the fees and catching up with the following 11 months.

With the free collection, you get, if selected, an upfront payment. 

With creative cloud express you have an limited stock subscription included, but also here you get paid if your asset gets chosen. 

And then, there are Enterprise customers who have for a flat fee unlimited access to assets. If one of your assets gets used ther

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's a promotional offer to try to entice new Buyers to sign up for a subscription. To the best of my knowledge, you'll still get paid by Adobe even if the Buyer is getting their first 10 images free.

https://stock.adobe.com/promo/firstmonthfree?ef_id=CjwKCAiA5t-OBhByEiwAhR-hm4j2YI2AB1Z2qv6YvH1E7-MUS...CPRO|Stock|PURCH|AS_Brand_BMM|GG||&as_source=google&as_camptype=acquisition&sdid=KQPCU&mv=search&gclid=CjwKCAiA5t-OBhByEiwAhR-hm4j2YI2AB1Z2qv6YvH1E7-MUSiiIk4RV1kz6NcL2x-MmHZAySLO_ARoCT8MQAvD_BwE

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The free trial month is handled like the paid subscription from the contributor side. It's just Adobe paying the fees and catching up with the following 11 months.

With the free collection, you get, if selected, an upfront payment. 

With creative cloud express you have an limited stock subscription included, but also here you get paid if your asset gets chosen. 

And then, there are Enterprise customers who have for a flat fee unlimited access to assets. If one of your assets gets used there, you get also a contribution. 

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines