French experienced contributor

Community Beginner ,
Aug 16, 2022 Aug 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,
Im loooking dor a french contributor to verify my titles and keywords are good.
Contact me on [Moderator removed personal information.]

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 16, 2022 Aug 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a public forum.  Please do not post personal or sensitive information here.  It will be removed as per forum guidelines.

Reach out to a local college or university language dept.  I'm sure you'll find plenty of grad students who can help you translate into French.

Nancy O'Shea, Product User & Community Expert
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Aug 17, 2022 Aug 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

clear

1 176 / 5 000

Résultats de traduction

star_border

In my opinion for the keywords, there is no exhaustive list. I tried but we find the limits very quickly. Here is how I proceed. I created a spreadsheet with the main categories that we encounter...in my opinion. Humans, Animals, Landscape, etc... Then for each category of the subgroups. For instance. Animale: mamifère, oiseau, insecte, batracien, reptile. Then still subgroup vernacular name, Latin name, biotope, activities. Examples: Animals, chien, berger des pyrénée, Canis lupus familiaris, montagne, chien d'avalanche. Afterwards you could still add, for example long hair, herdsmen. So for each image you complete your list based on facts and not on assumptions. Put yourself in the place of someone who is looking for a few things. What am I looking for? an animal. What kind of animal? do i know his name? yes...no but I know he has long hair and lives in the mountains. This is the principle of keywords. It's a funnel, starting from generalities to get to the details. That's all .... but it's the beginning of a very sharp work to arrive at the results you are looking for.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines