• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Ftp error could not connect to server

New Here ,
Aug 04, 2021 Aug 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I am trying to connect to adobe stock sftp keep getting error on filezilla. please help I allowed the app through firewall.

Status: Resolving address of sftp.contributor.adobestock.com
Error: Connection timed out after 20 seconds of inactivity
Error: Could not connect to server
Status: Resolving address of sftp.contributor.adobestock.com
Error: Connection timed out after 20 seconds of inactivity
Error: Could not connect to server

TOPICS
Contributors , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 3 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , Aug 04, 2021 Aug 04, 2021

@Saurabh5C81 Try updating the URL with an additional sftp in front. It looks like we need to update this in the contributor portal. Very sorry for the confusion. Please let us know if this URL works for you with the updated password. 

sftp://sftp.contributor.adobestock.com

Kind regards,

Mat Hayward 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Aug 04, 2021 Aug 04, 2021

Check the generated password. It may be that when you copy/paste it, you include a leading or trailing space.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here , Aug 28, 2021 Aug 28, 2021

Hello, Please make the form spaceless. I was trying to connect for two hours thinking the server is down. Later realized I was copying password with a silent space. A "copy on clipboard" button would be more relaible. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Saurabh5C81 Try updating the URL with an additional sftp in front. It looks like we need to update this in the contributor portal. Very sorry for the confusion. Please let us know if this URL works for you with the updated password. 

sftp://sftp.contributor.adobestock.com

Kind regards,

Mat Hayward 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 28, 2021 Aug 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, Please make the form spaceless. I was trying to connect for two hours thinking the server is down. Later realized I was copying password with a silent space. A "copy on clipboard" button would be more relaible. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 17, 2021 Sep 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same, I struggled on and off for a couple days until I found this repsones and manually typed in the password

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check the generated password. It may be that when you copy/paste it, you include a leading or trailing space.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 22, 2021 Sep 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for this. I was having issues connecting to the server as well. The solution for me was the generated password I copied and pasted from the "learn more" button included an extra character (probably a space). It connects just fine now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 24, 2023 May 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I am havig the same problems with logging into the ftp via the lastest filezila. drives me bananas! Same answer each time, Could not connect to server. What do I do?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 22, 2024 Mar 22, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Instead of copying and pasting the password. Try to type the password manually. I know it's hectic to type such a strong password but it's worth it. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 23, 2024 Mar 23, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There can only be a preceeding or trailing space. It is easy to check that in notepad, and it spares you the hassle to type it in.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines