• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

FTP Upload with FileZilla

New Here ,
Jan 28, 2020 Jan 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am unable to upload using FileZilla Pro 3.46.3. During the handshake and after my log-in / email is sent, the server asks for the password and displays the same error every time: Error: Connection closed by server and Error: Could not connect to server. I have checked my log-in details on Adobe and changed the password in case there was a problem with that. I would appreciate any suggestions. (Screenshot of error attached.)FileZilla error messageFileZilla error message

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 29, 2020 Jan 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It may be connected to your firewall settings and a number of other issues. It's not because of Adobe. I had this problem in the past, but I don't remember what my solution was - but found it through Google. Do a search through Google. It's a common problem. It can also be connected with your settings in Filezilla.

Have a look at Passive mode in Settings. Check ' Use the server's external IP address instead'

Problems can occur if you use a router

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 29, 2020 Jan 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for the input. I have tried Google, but most links lead back here and I haven't been able to find the solution yet.

I tried the passive mode settings and 'Use the server's external IP address instead' is checked.

Still getting the same error.

I am using a router.

I will try FileZilla and see if they are able to help. This is my first time using an FTP platform, so I am a bit lost with the interface.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines