• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Generative AI Releases [Branched from another topic on a different subject]

Community Beginner ,
Apr 17, 2023 Apr 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

“Hello, your company has asked me to obtain permission from the person in the picture for one of my images. However, the image was generated using artificial intelligence and there is no such person in real life. I have deleted these images and re-uploaded them as “illustrations” instead of “photographs” and checked the “ai” box. Would this be sufficient? Thank you.”

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 17, 2023 Apr 17, 2023

[Moderator moved to a new topic from an unrelated one.]

Do you have a question?

Fake models = signed property release by you as creator of Generative AI.

Real models = signed model release by the model or human it is based on.

Generative AI Submission Requirements:
https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/generative-ai-content.html

=============

Model/Property Releases:
https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/model-release.html
https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/property-release.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[Moderator moved to a new topic from an unrelated one.]

Do you have a question?

Fake models = signed property release by you as creator of Generative AI.

Real models = signed model release by the model or human it is based on.

Generative AI Submission Requirements:

=============

Model/Property Releases:
https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/model-release.html
https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/property-release.html

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 18, 2023 Apr 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This answer was very clear thank you so much.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No that's not sufficient. Follow all the AI rules carefully. On no account upload as photos, that is false, will get customer complaints, and get you blocked. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your response, but when I read the relevant page, I already saw that it mentioned the things I explained above. I would appreciate it if you could provide a more detailed answer for anything beyond that

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You said "I have deleted these images and re-uploaded them as “illustrations” instead of “photographs” and checked the “ai” box. Would this be sufficient? Thank you.”

As per the help page that was linked above, you must also put "Generative AI" in the title, add keywords "generative" and "ai" (2 separate keywords) and provide either a property release (for unrecognizable people in your images) or a model release (for recognizable people). Is it clear now what you must do?

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ah, of course I have already done it. My question was about property release. Thank you anyway for your kindness. 🤲.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To answer your specific question: No it is sufficient to just add an "AI" tag. Read ALL of the information on the Adobe Help Pages relating to Generative AI before you upload any more assets. There are very specific instructions for titles, keywords, category and model / product releases. If you fail to follow those instructions, your assets will be rejected once again. Repeated submissions of the same assets without having addressed the issues can get your account banned for spamming.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 13, 2023 Jun 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to use portrait photos for fake models, however, since artificial intelligence never produces exactly the same model, it is impossible for me to produce separate portrait photos for all models. In this case, could we write "fake model" for the model name and surname, state in the description and keywords section that it was produced by generative AI, and use the same template for all? I'm not sure about this, so hundreds of my pictures are waiting unapproved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 13, 2023 Jun 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As has been already explained, you do NOT fill a model release in this case. You MUST fill a property release instead. Yes, there is a confusing message from Stock, saying you need a model release even if sometimes you need a property release.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines