• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Google Chrome Connection Problem

Community Beginner ,
Apr 29, 2020 Apr 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello guys. Its been a week already since i cannot connect to the contributor portal on adobe stock through Google Chrome. Its working on other browsers, but on google chrome it remains a white blank page with no items displayed. I tried deleting the cookies, history and site settins and still no result. 

TOPICS
Contributors , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 30, 2020 Apr 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Had this issue some week ago (code 402), so I used FF instead of chrome, but one day later everything turned right. May this be caused by chrom or win update?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Been having this issue on an off for a while now. Every other time has resolved itself after several hours, but now its been several days, a week. Dont know about the updates...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please tell us more about your operating system and version, the software and version. Please use EXACT version numbers. "Latest version" does not tell us that you really have the latest version and will no more be true at the next version level.

I just checked with Chrome Version 81.0.4044.129 (Official Build) (64-bit) on my Windows 10 system and I had no issue connecting. May be your have a firewall setting if thy are not cache or cookie related.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey mate, appreciate your quick response!

I'm running macOS Mojave 10.14 on an iMac and Chrome Version 81.0.4044.122 (Official Build) (64-bit). I dont get any error code while loading the page, its just blank. See attached screenshot.Screenshot 2020-04-30 at 15.09.29.png

"May be your have a firewall setting" - i'm running avg firewall but i've tried disabling it with no results.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

UPDATE:

updated to Chrome Version 81.0.4044.129 (Official Build) (64-bit) with same result.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines