Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Government ID Declined

New Here ,
Nov 30, 2018 Nov 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I received a message from The Adobe Stock Team informed me they rejected my uploaded ID because it didn't meet one or more of these requirements:

- Document must be a passport, driver’s license, or government issued personal identification card with a clearly visible photo, your first and last name and your date of birth.

- Your name on the photo ID must match the name on your contributor account. If you need to update your contributor account name, log into the Contributor Portal page. Hover over your name to see the option to edit your name to match your ID card.

- You must be at least 18 years old.

- Your ID card must be current.

But my ID card meets all of the above requirements. I don't know why they rejected me and how to resubmit the photo ID.

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 30, 2018 Nov 30, 2018
I checked your account and see that your ID has already been validated. You are all set.-Mat

Translate

Translate
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, if it has been rejected, there has been a problem with it. However, this is not something you can discuss on this public forum, as nobody else than Adobe has access to the data you provided. I suggest, you contact Adobe directly.

Go to the contributor site and at the footer, you find a "Contact us" link. Use that one to get in touch with Adobe.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I checked your account and see that your ID has already been validated. You are all set.

-Mat

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines