• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Guys, what's wrong? Rejected due to technical issues.

Explorer ,
Jun 27, 2022 Jun 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it too dark for stock? I edited the photo in Photoshop, I wanted to create such an atmosphere on purpose.

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 3 Correct answers

Community Expert , Jun 27, 2022 Jun 27, 2022

Hard to say. I think maybe the reviewer was looking for a more crisp imge. I think it is a little soft. Also, at 450%, I can see some artifacts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

There is too little in focus due to shallow depth of field, and the large, featureless black area seems to dominate the image. Practicing your photography and editing skills on flowers is useful, but there are already millions of floral images in Adobe Stock, so it's unlikely that you'll ever sell any.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Do you print your photos before submitting them?  This is not sharp enough to give good print results.  Therefore not of value for commercial use.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hard to say. I think maybe the reviewer was looking for a more crisp imge. I think it is a little soft. Also, at 450%, I can see some artifacts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your comment!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is too little in focus due to shallow depth of field, and the large, featureless black area seems to dominate the image. Practicing your photography and editing skills on flowers is useful, but there are already millions of floral images in Adobe Stock, so it's unlikely that you'll ever sell any.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. I will take this into account!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you print your photos before submitting them?  This is not sharp enough to give good print results.  Therefore not of value for commercial use.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This photo was not printed. But I enlarged it in parts and considered that what I had in mind was in sharpness. Thank you for your comment! It looks like this is too artistic photo for a stock - in terms of depth of field and color.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Enlarging an image or any part of it beyond it's native size rarely works as hoped.   More often than not, it introduces unwanted artifacts. For this reason,  Adobe Stock says DON'T enlarge images.

https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/editing-dos-and-dont.html

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines