• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Has anyone ever opened their account after being blocked?

New Here ,
Oct 25, 2022 Oct 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My account was blocked by Adobe 5 days ago and I was asked to contact them about the problem. They sent me an e-mail about the issue and told me to call back. I sent an e-mail proving that the problem was not caused by me. But after that, I can't get positive or negative feedback for 5 days. They don't give any answer. A corporate firm's communication with its contributors should not be this weak.
Have any of you experienced this situation? How many days later did they get back to you?

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 25, 2022 Oct 25, 2022

Sorry to hear that.

If they told you to call back, then I assume you were provided a number. Call them.

It may require some time to review the situation and your proof. You probably should be paitent.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry to hear that.

If they told you to call back, then I assume you were provided a number. Call them.

It may require some time to review the situation and your proof. You probably should be paitent.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

They got back to me and the situation was resolved,
Thank you Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines