• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Having trouble uploading photos!

New Here ,
Mar 31, 2021 Mar 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am Iqbal Hasan, I've recently uploaded this photo for approval but it got rejected due to technical reasons. Can anyone give me the technical reason for which it
Please solve the problem quickly
TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors , Fotolia , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 31, 2021 Mar 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Iqbal5CD4 ,

I've taken a look on the first four. They seem to have the same problem. Too much highlights eating away details, and not enough depth of field.

Best wishes

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 01, 2021 Apr 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

some photos are overexposed, but leaving aside the technical issues, I would say that the photos have no potential to be accepted as they are attractive to the market. If you want to take photos to sell, look for photos as examples within the same adobe stock and think like a buyer. Look for themes similar to your photos and see what sells the most.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines