• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Having troubles with uploads failing

New Here ,
Oct 23, 2022 Oct 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

SFTP/drag and drop, and select multiple files all failing to upload. tried turning off firewalls and virus protections. All files ar with in parameters for size and format. not sure what i am missing that is causing it to not upload. had files do the same alst week and then they uploaded all of a sudden on a different day.  Error log gives not clue why it failed. clear browser cache tried differnt browsers. 

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Obviously, as you seem to use a SFTP tool, and SFTP is no more supported by modern browsers, clearing the cache does not help. 

You should include the names and versions of your tools you use. Exact versions are needed. Do not use terms like "the latest". Screenshots often help to get us visual clues. You should, however, hide personal details in those shots.

BTW: you should change your screen name, e-mail addresses are not good, as it opens doors for scammers to contact you via e-mail, pretending to be Adobe support. You can change your screen name here: https://account.adobe.com/profile.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Itried filezilla and winscp. I thinki have tracked it down to sometype of change that avg has made. Thanks and thought i changed my user name guess i forgot to hit save

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

AVG is your antivirus? The built in antivirus protection in Windows is of a very good quality and has little impact on computer performance. I have ditched all third party anti-virus programs. You need, however, a current Windows 10 or 11 system. Windows 7 is no more supported, I do not know about Windows 8, but anyhow, that was again a Microsoft shoot in the foot. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@justajim wrote:

Itried filezilla and winscp. I thinki have tracked it down to sometype of change that avg has made. Thanks and thought i changed my user name guess i forgot to hit save

Name change done! 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines