• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

hello, can not find the moderators that would help me delete my account ??

New Here ,
Oct 24, 2017 Oct 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello, can not find the moderators that would help me delete my account ??

[Moved out of the Adobe Stock Critique forum (since there are no images to critique) and into an Adobe Stock support forum - moderator]

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 01, 2017 Nov 01, 2017

I'm not understanding your request. Please create a ticket to support and we'll do our best to help. To create a ticket, click the contact us link at the bottom of the contributor portal.

If you don't have access to your account you can email contributor-support@adobe.com

regards,

Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you talking about your Adobe forums account or your Adobe Stock account?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to delete my account as a poser as the author of my photos, what would I have unblocked the account on the photolia site, they wrote to me so

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 01, 2017 Nov 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm not understanding your request. Please create a ticket to support and we'll do our best to help. To create a ticket, click the contact us link at the bottom of the contributor portal.

If you don't have access to your account you can email contributor-support@adobe.com

regards,

Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines