Hello guys!

New Here ,
Mar 05, 2022 Mar 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can someone help me, please? My illustration is being rejected many time, but I dont at all know for the reason of rejection. Then I decided to upload a work that was already accepted, but it constantly says "upload error" and there is no explanation why ... I tried to upload a lot of my works that were already confirmed, but now they all have some kind of error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 07, 2022 Mar 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you continue to upload images that have been previously rejected without fixing the errors, you risk having your account blocked for spamming. Similarly, if you re-upload images that already in the database you could be blocked. I don't know whether this has caused the upload error you're encountering. Perhaps you could post a screen print if the error code you're experiencing as that might help the community members to diagnose the problem.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines