• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

hello how are all all brothers, and sisters is there any one here who download photo from adobe

Community Beginner ,
Mar 29, 2024 Mar 29, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello how are all all brothers, and sisters is there any one here who download photo from adobe stock please contact me

[Moderator moved the thread to the correct forum]

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Mar 30, 2024 Mar 30, 2024

What is “very less for 2300 files”? For how long are you a contributor? How many assets have you sold in that time?

Over the time, about 10% of your assets will have at least on sale, of those 10%, again 10% will have multiple sales (that numbers will get higher, the longer you are a contributor).

You have several assets in your account that are erroneous:

Example:

Abambo_0-1711812223922.pngAbambo_1-1711812303093.png

Abambo_2-1711812378483.pngAbambo_3-1711812623494.png

Abambo_9-1711812990216.png

(obviously, I did not have the full-size assets at my disposal, but if I see issues here, I won't buy. I would report the asset

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Mar 30, 2024 Mar 30, 2024

There are numerous AI drawing errors on many images, evident even at small,thumbnail size. This one should never have been approved because "Happy Birthday" is mispelled on the cake: https://stock.adobe.com/images/a-gold-banner-with-a-happy-birthday-message-decorates-the-birthday-cake/738044950?prev_url=detail

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not a brother, but I may be able to help. What is the problem?

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

brother please tell me tell me something i have 2300 files on adobe stock and they are not downloading the files is also good, but no download is coming please tell me something

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you be more specific? If I understand your question, you have 2300 images but no one is purchasing them, correct? Maybe upload one or two with your titles and keywords and we can take a look.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 30, 2024 Mar 30, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello brother can can you contact or chat with me on whats app?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, we won't chat with you, brother or sister. This is the support forum, we communicate via this support forum.

Now as I understand you, you are a contributor with 2300 assets and no sales. That would be quite strange, as I expect at least some sales.

Please provide a link to your public profile so that we can investigate.

On https://contributor.stock.adobe.com/en/account you will find that link.

Abambo_0-1711804716270.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your titles are very inadequate, and sometimes misleading. I can't review your keywords, but I suspect they're also flawed. For instance, an image with green shamrocks doesn't even mention St. Patrick's Day, but instead refers to anniversary celebration? A biomass image title that includes the word "leaves" but there are no leaves in the image. 

This one should include the words "spreadsheet" and "magnifying glass". https://stock.adobe.com/images/financial-development-banking-account-statistics-investment-analytic-...

Have you read all of Adobe 's guidelines on titles and keywords?

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are numerous AI drawing errors on many images, evident even at small,thumbnail size. This one should never have been approved because "Happy Birthday" is mispelled on the cake: https://stock.adobe.com/images/a-gold-banner-with-a-happy-birthday-message-decorates-the-birthday-ca...

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And some if the titles are just wrong. There's one that says "

Pink alpaca wearing sunglasses, A llama wearing orange glasses

the alpaca isn't pink and it isn't wearing orange glasses. Is it an alpaca or a llama? It can't be both.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear brother, sale is done but earning is very less for 2300 files pls check and give me some good solution to earn some money on my daily base.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is “very less for 2300 files”? For how long are you a contributor? How many assets have you sold in that time?

Over the time, about 10% of your assets will have at least on sale, of those 10%, again 10% will have multiple sales (that numbers will get higher, the longer you are a contributor).

You have several assets in your account that are erroneous:

Example:

Abambo_0-1711812223922.pngAbambo_1-1711812303093.png

Abambo_2-1711812378483.pngAbambo_3-1711812623494.png

Abambo_9-1711812990216.png

(obviously, I did not have the full-size assets at my disposal, but if I see issues here, I won't buy. I would report the assets to Adobe, and they will check and remove them, which will hurt your sales more, as they will place your search results at a very low relevance, if they won't block your account.)

You need to review your titles (for both content and errors):

Abambo_4-1711812682873.png

Abambo_6-1711812783754.png

Keywords:

Abambo_7-1711812832290.png

This looks more or less fine, but why didn't you name a microscope neither in the title nor in the keywords:

Abambo_10-1711813248943.png

(for the keywords, I think that I'm not shown exactly what you entered, but what the system thinks what is relevant to me).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ok thanks dear brothers and sisters i will be careful next time

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

now that my files are approved what should i do to download them?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You cannot download your own images. You should have your own archive of images that you've submitted. Don't expect Adobe Stock to be your backup solution. Downloading your own images via the Buyer portal is a direct violation of the Contributor terms & conditions and will get your account permanently suspended.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The files that are bad should be deleted. You can do so on your dashboard. For the other files, you should review the titles and keywords. @daniellei4510 often suggests using ChatGPT to get some ideas about good keywords. But he also recommends that you should be picky with your keywords. Irrelevant keywords will hurt your asset as much as no keywords.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Customers expect to find perfect quality images that are properly labeled.  That's why they come to Adobe Stock.

Keyword spamming won't help anyone find the image they need.  And irrelevant keywords will hurt your sales.

If you're not making any sales, I'm guessing you need to submit better work with better keywords.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines