why was my photo refused ?

... I'm a beginner ... 🙂

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Jun 17, 2021 Jun 17, 2021

Your photo is overall quite blurry and has purple fringing. Both may be the reason for the rejection.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Jun 17, 2021 Jun 17, 2021

Hi @Vitalii Kosobutskyi ,

Your photo is out of focus, displays noise/grain, color fringing, and under exposed.

Please zoom to between 100 and 200% to inspect for issues.

jacquelingphoto2017_0-1623940402466.png

Best wishes

JG

Photographer and Nutrition Author

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jun 17, 2021 Jun 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your photo is overall quite blurry and has purple fringing. Both may be the reason for the rejection.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 17, 2021 Jun 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Vitalii Kosobutskyi ,

Your photo is out of focus, displays noise/grain, color fringing, and under exposed.

Please zoom to between 100 and 200% to inspect for issues.

jacquelingphoto2017_0-1623940402466.png

Best wishes

JG

Photographer and Nutrition Author

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 18, 2021 Jun 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please always give Adobe's refusal reason, as that is a hint where to look.

If you are new to stock, you should consider these resources: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/tutorials.html
Please read the contributor user manual for more information on Adobe stock contributions: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/user-guide.html
See here for rejection reasons: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/reasons-for-content-rejection.html
and especially quality and technical issues: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/quality-and-technical-issues.html

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 18, 2021 Nov 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

right-click on your picture it will pop up with a sidebar that say at the inspect hit that and maybe you will be able to the issues at the bottom to change them around it will let you it is so cool they let you change your codes see right-click on mouse hopes this help I was going I try but I didn't want to mess picture up good luck 

Daniele Celeste Rodriguez
HCP Sewer GAL
SInce 2015

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Sep 16, 2022 Sep 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know if you are new to Stock or photography. In any case, given the quality of the images submitted, you must carefully follow Papa advice. For my part, I gave you a brief summary of Stock's expectations.

The question of why I was refused my images is recurrent, and 99% of them are always for the same reasons. So as an answer I have chosen to give you the probable reasons and the possible solutions in general.

However, the first Stocks were born 20 years ago. They have hundreds of thousands of images, see millions of all subjects. It is therefore essential, essential that the quality of your images be irreproachable. What is sought are images with commercial value, put yourself in the shoes of the buyers.

Here are some tips: Be objective with yourself. Did you make a flawless image. Feel free to go to the Stock library to compare your work.

https://stock.adobe.com/

Here I think you started to understand my point 😉

Of course, you can be in the right place, at the right time, in the best conditions and take THE photo….. But that rarely happens.

So, the basis is to know your equipment and your real capacities as a photographer.

Framing: good composition (rule of thirds), horizon line and straight vertical line, guidelines, odd number of subjects, free space for text, etc….

Techniques: light, exposure (histogram), white and color balance, focus.

Post-processing: removal of chromatic aberrations, noise removal, etc.

Shooting: use a tripod if necessary, wireless trigger, filters if necessary...

Your skills: vary your photographic subjects, create collections.

Wanted photos: Follow trends, fashions, seasonality. Humans (Beware of permissions), photos that are difficult to access, photos with drones, contextual images such as parties with folk costumes, daily life, textures such as wood, stone, grass (why not), work in business, food.

To be avoided except for editorial, if necessary authorization required: Recognizable Human, logos, brand, posters, shop name, certain buildings and monuments, etc….

Here you are now ready to provide the best of the best. Good luck !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 16, 2022 Sep 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

To be avoided except for editorial, if necessary authorization required: Recognizable Human, logos, brand, posters, shop name, certain buildings and monuments, etc….

By @ClaudePhoto

Adobe does not accept editorial content, except the user has at least 100 sales. At that point, the user can upload illustrative editorial content, but not with people in the picture. https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/illustrative-editorial-content.html

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines