• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

HELP! Adobe Stock wouldn't save keywords, says work can't be saved, highlights in red

New Here ,
Feb 12, 2019 Feb 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2019-02-12 at 8.55.43 AM.png

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 12, 2019 Feb 12, 2019

Hi sofyaz

The uploader is updated to detect more flaws than usual. If one or more of your tags is too long it will not upload.

If your tags are in alphabetical order it will not upload (I note that yours is not)

I would also believe if there's repetition of tags your image will not upload.

I noticed you use "honey" and "honeycomb" very frequent in your tags. Even though the tags are all different, the frequent use in most of your tags could be a problem. The search combines tags efficiently to give

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try closing the browser and then reopen it. I sometimes have this problem and closing and then reopening solves the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, after a few times it seems to work!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi sofyaz

The uploader is updated to detect more flaws than usual. If one or more of your tags is too long it will not upload.

If your tags are in alphabetical order it will not upload (I note that yours is not)

I would also believe if there's repetition of tags your image will not upload.

I noticed you use "honey" and "honeycomb" very frequent in your tags. Even though the tags are all different, the frequent use in most of your tags could be a problem. The search combines tags efficiently to give search results therefore if you have as tags "natural, honey, honeycomb, beautiful, variety, honeycombs, harvest, frames, market, farmers" you will get far more result than using phrases or combination of words. In my example all eleven tags are able to combine with "honey" in any way the searcher chooses to give a wide range of search results. Equally all eleven tags are able to combine with "honeycomb" to give a wide range of search results. Therefore if you even have a couple of word combination, I'd suggest limit them to two words, and not many. And try not to use one word more than 3 times in tags.

I hope this will help

Best wishes

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines