• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

help i need to sell a photo ayuda necesito vender una foto

New Here ,
Mar 01, 2020 Mar 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I need to sell 1 photo worth 60 cents to be able to collect my first salary from adobe stock. I need that money to finish raising money for an academic project, I'm sorry I'm from third world and here 25 dollars is a lot

https://stock.adobe.com/mx/images/camu-camu-powder-camucamu-fruit/238291536

holan vender 1 foto por el valor de 60 centavos de dólar para poder cobrar mi primer sueldo de adobe stock. necesito ese dinero para terminar de juntar dinero para un proyecto academico, disculpas soy de tercer mundo y acá 25 dólares es mucho

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors , Fotolia , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jc,

Your composition is beautiful. I love it. Have you tried promoting your photo link on social media? 

Best wishes

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I really didn't do it, I can only upload 10 photos I did in college. please if you read this I only need 60 cents

https://stock.adobe.com/mx/images/camu-camu-powder-camucamu-fruit/238291536

sorry for spam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Jc,

I am not sure how successful it will be for you to achieve your 60 cents goal via this post. I suggest you also post a link on each social media you sign-up with and say something about the photo and see how it goes. That will increase your chances of getting your photos sold. They are really beautiful.

Best wishes

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines