• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help! Images won't submit.

Explorer ,
Sep 16, 2020 Sep 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried 6 or 7 imes t submit a batch of images, but the images won't submit. 

The images in question have all be taged and have a green indicator and the button on the to of the page says "Submit 14 images" . When I click the Subit button the images appear to moe out of the new upload into Under review. However, when I navigate to Under review, the images are not there. So, I navigate back to new uploads the images are still there. 

Can somene help?  

TOPICS
Contributors , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 18, 2020 Sep 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Amink,

Adobe is sorry for the inconvenience. If you have not done so since posting this message plaease try again and tell us if the issue was corrected.

Best wishes

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just tried and the images are still not submitting.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Aminkorea,

At the bottom of the contributor's page, the same page of your "New" uploads you will see "Contact us" on the menu bar. Click on it and submit a report. Please explain in details the step by step process you did and what happens each step of the way, and submit. Most likely within 48 hours you will receive a request for screenshots. I suggest you have them handy just in case.

Best wishes

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines