• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help me please understand why my photo were rejected.

New Here ,
Mar 08, 2019 Mar 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

IMGP1746.jpg

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 10, 2019 Mar 10, 2019

oleschwander  wrote

And Abambo is right - every time a reviewer sees som kind of text the image will be rejected.

No, but I’ve looked at the text. It’s difficult, but it’s identifiable. And identifiable text like names (also ship names), trademarks etc need to be edited out.

And the image is not dull. You could add more contrast, more saturation, more of this or that, but as an overall stock image, the image is nearly perfect.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We need a little more to go on; what was the stated reason for rejection?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

La raison du refus est : violation du Code de la propriété intellectuelle.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is a strange reason for an image of this type, it makes no sense.  Try cloning out the writing on the side of the boat even though it isn't really in focus or legible and resubmit the image.  If not accepted the second time around just move on, not worth the hassle for pennies per image.  Good luck and have a wonderful day.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 10, 2019 Mar 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

not that strange, when the moderator takes ua first look at the picture and sees those writings... You should always consider, that a moderator has little time to look at the pictures.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It’s a nice shot, but I think there are two more issues which are not rejection reasons. The colors are very dull - you should try to get the image to ‘pop up’ a bit. And I think the ships is disturbing the image, it would be a much better composition if the ships weren’t there - imo. But that’s obviosly too late now ....

And Abambo is right - every time a reviewer sees som kind of text the image will be rejected.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

oleschwander  wrote

No, but I’ve looked at the text. It’s difficult, but it’s identifiable. And identifiable text like names (also ship names), trademarks etc need to be edited out.

And the image is not dull. You could add more contrast, more saturation, more of this or that, but as an overall stock image, the image is nearly perfect.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines