Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help needed for 'NON-COMPLIANT IMAGE'

Community Beginner ,
Sep 23, 2021 Sep 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

My mock up images of ATMs were rejected for 'NON-COMPLIANT IMAGE' issue.

The IDs are: File ID: 457990866, File ID: 457990854

May I know if I need to submit my original unedited image?

Please advise.

Thank you so much!

TOPICS
Contributors , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Oct 08, 2021 Oct 08, 2021

Hi everyone!

I re-uploaded the images, with the top note cropped away. They are now approved and reside in my port now! Thank you everyone for your help!

Much love!

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This forum is not Adobe staff and we have no access to your account or pictures. Please share original files exactly as submitted. Also: did you previously get a request for an IP release, then resubmit without one?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No … I didn't see that. It went into rejection with the reason. Wondering if my additional text on the image is the offending part?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We need to see your original. Include the JPEG if you submitted one with the AI/EPS.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, I'll submit my original pre-edited photo. I submitted an image, not a vector; removed logos and marks, and replaced busy background and floor with my version. Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Non-compliant means your vector graphics were not submitted in proper format or file type.

Carefully re-read the Stock Contributor User Guide.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, as with my reply to Test Screen Name:

I'll submit my original pre-edited photo. I submitted an image, not a vector; removed logos and marks, and replaced busy background and floor with my version.

Hope this'll work! I'll remove the note at the top as well.

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 24, 2021 Sep 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, I don't understand something. If this is a JPEG your text says "clipping paths included" but clearly they are not. That sounds misleading or confusing - Adobe have many complaints about this sort of thing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also, I think I may have been confusing. You asked "May I know if I need to submit my original unedited image?" 

I assumed you meant "do I need to upload your original image (as submitted) to this Stock Contributors forum so you can comment on it". The answer is YES.

If you meant "Should I upload only images without edits to submit to stock the answer is NO".

To help you we need to see what you submitted. Most "non compliant" errors can only be solved if we see EXACTLY what you submitted.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For image jpg files, clipping paths CAN be included on file, to allow users to easily use the paths to comp in their elements. I shall remove the text, no problem! And I shall upload the original image of which I'd use to edit into this cleaner jpg

Have shown the image that I'd uploaded again, it's the same. Do I have to upload the HIGH RES? I don't understand. I can't be uploading the high res when this image is already being sold on other sites. Or if not, the potential of being downloaded and sold by someone else?

Uploaded the original that i'd shot, and edited to the cleaner image.

I gather that it is probably the confusion with it being a vector or an image. 

I will make sure to delete instances that could mislead people without adequate knowledge of image files that comes with clipping paths, so that it's clear!

Thank you! And guiding me through!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

JPGs are flattened and cannot be edited by anyone. 

If you're submitting images for customers to edit, you must submit as editable vectors  -- Adobe Illustrator files (AI, EPS or SVG) with a JPG preview for customers to see on Adobe Stock.  See links below for vector requirements.

Hope that clarifies.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 08, 2021 Oct 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi everyone!

I re-uploaded the images, with the top note cropped away. They are now approved and reside in my port now! Thank you everyone for your help!

Much love!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines