• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help photo rejected

New Here ,
Jun 01, 2021 Jun 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, my photo was rejected, could you give me advice or your appraisals as to why it was not accepted? Thanks
TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors , Fotolia , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What was the reason given? It looks fine to me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, in the email it said technical problems...Thanks for giving us the chance to consider your image. Unfortunately, during our review we found that it contains one or more technical issues, so we can't accept it into our collection.

To learn more about the reasons why we decline certain images, including technical issues, please visit this page: https://www.adobe.com/go/stock-contributor-help

You might also find the Academy Board Forum to be a helpful resource. You're welcome to post your image there for constructive feedback from a group of your peers. Here's the link: https://community.adobe.com/t5/stock-contributors/bd-p/Stock-Contributors

Just that, if you can help me Iwill appreciate it very much.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's sharply focused and well exposed, and I don't see any background artifacts, so there is no apparent technical issue. Does it meet Adobe Stock criteria for file size and resolution?

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, it meets the requirements, the image measures 6000 X 3371 pixels at
300 DPI and weighs more than 4 megabytes, to be exact 4.8 megabytes

--

Harold Quispe Torres

Senior Graphic Designer

[Moderator deleted private information. Please do not post private information like e-mails and phone numbers]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 02, 2021 Jun 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hmmmm. I really don't see any technical flaws in this image. I wondered whether there was an IP reason to avoid submitting images of currency, but I see other images of Peruvian bills already on the site... If I were you, I would edit it very slightly, give it a new file name and resubmit.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 02, 2021 Jun 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK, thanks a lot !!!

--

Harold Quispe Torres

Senior Graphic Designer

[Moderator deleted private information. Please do not post private information like e-mails and phone numbers]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 03, 2021 Jun 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

(...) but I see other images of Peruvian bills already on the site...

By @Jill_C

The rules changed in the meantime. Even I was surprised that I have been able to pen the file in Photoshop.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

(...) at 300 DPI and weighs more than 4 megabytes, to be exact 4.8 megabytes

By @defaultqy8a1nzzgggj

The dpi figure is irrelevant as the resolution and so the image does not change with the dpi figure. The requirement is not 4 Megabytes, which has a direct relation to the compression and compression artefacts, but 4 Megapixels, which is a resolution requirement. 4 Megapixels is, however, nowadays easy to achieve.

The dpi figure is ignored, and the rest is checked during the upload, so it does not enter the moderation queue if the minimal (and maximal) requirements are not reached (or overreached).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does it meet Adobe Stock criteria for file size and resolution?

By @Jill_C

Physical requirements, like pixel size and file size get rejected during the uploads.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nice photoshopping work. I've rarely seen such a clean work with fewer errors in, but still, there are some.

In some places you see improper cutout work:

Abambo_0-1622762603637.png

Here the darker original background is melting in the foreground giving that darker border:

Abambo_1-1622762981349.png

...and some leftovers:

Abambo_2-1622763345817.png

I did cutouts for more than 25 years, and it is really a remarkable work. I would immediately hire you for your cutout work, but the moderators are picky, especially because there are also IP reasons. It is not worth to invest more into the picture because it shows probably too much of the banknotes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines