• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help Ukrainian photographers work with stock

Community Beginner ,
Apr 26, 2022 Apr 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. Now many Ukrainian photographers are left without income.
I wanted to ask the Adobe community to organize training on working with Adobe Stock in Ukrainian or Russian. I will help build an audience. This will solve two problems for people, they will get the opportunity to earn income and distract from the situation. Many photographers are mothers with children who are now in refugee status in other countries, and it is very important for them to start doing something.
I can offer myself as a visual aid.

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Natalia,

Visual aid means “model”?

I assume that most people are willing to help Ukrainians. The problem is to find secure ways to interact.

If anyone needs help as a contributor, he or she can post here.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good afternoon.
Not a model - but a clear example of how to properly collect and arrange photos for uploading to the stock, how to select categories and tags.
We are talking about the fact that for most photographers, stocks are a very mysterious "beast".
Before the war, many were sorry for the time for this type of income.
We need an understandable and visual manual for working with stocks in Ukrainian or Russian.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The main problem is language. Now many people have to learn other people's languages and customs, while most often there are still small children nearby, for whom mothers are responsible for photographers. And searching for information on communities and forums in English is a problem.
I myself am in the same position right now.
I really hope that the community will help create an understandable manul in Ukrainian or Russian. Ready to communicate and structure. I am ready to translate (with Google translator) if there is no native speaker of these languages.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just looked into the contributor guide. A lot of the information is available in Russian and Ukrainian.

Abambo_0-1650978206598.png

Abambo_1-1650978333568.png

But yes, it is difficult if you do not speak the language of the country you are in.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the link.
The story is that a person in a stressful situation is not always ready to read the manual.
For myself, I will take this information, but I still hope to find a mentor in the community who will clearly show and tell.
None of us was ready to leave with one passport and a child in our arms. So there was no time to study languages ​​and customs before coming to the country. Just like now, the majority will not be ready to read pages of text, understand the intricacies, and most importantly, when they reach the moment of loading, they will understand that they again have English text and video in front of them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 27, 2022 Apr 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are here to help, and mechanical translations are excellent these days. Unfortunately, my currently preferred translator (deepl.com) does not (yet) support Ukrainian. For that, I will need to still rely on Microsoft Translate and Google Translate.

Nous sommes là pour vous aider, et les traductions mécaniques sont excellentes de nos jours. Malheureusement, le traducteur que je préfère actuellement (deepl.com) ne prend pas (encore) en charge l'ukrainien. Pour cela, je devrai encore compter sur Microsoft Translate et Google Translate.

(I understand French, so I can use French and German, to check the quality of the translation, and I hope it's basically the same for other languages. I can read some, like Dutch, Spanish, Portuguese, but I'm not fluent in those. With Russian, I can guess some words because I did a lot of typesetting in Russian, but I never went through the basics. There are countless people here with different cultural backgrounds and most are very helpful. We are not Adobe employees -- mostly -- so our experience is that of standard users.)

Мы здесь, чтобы помочь, а механические переводы в наши дни превосходны. К сожалению, мой любимый переводчик (deepl.com) пока не поддерживает украинский язык. Для этого мне придется по-прежнему полагаться на Microsoft Translate и Google Translate.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

None of us was ready to leave with one passport and a child in our arms.

By @Наталя

My workmates were located in Mariupol!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I believe Adobe offers, and has alwys offered,  its Stock platform to the Ukraine.

It is up to photographers to upload their images to Stock Photo Agencies.

Training, in form from videos and forums, as you know, are also available.  

I invite all photographers to "keep busy" and take photos.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe stock was and is available for Ukraine. we are talking about the fact that we need to help, explain to those who have not been involved in photo stocks, how it works. And it is necessary to explain this not in 20 articles and 5 videos in English, I just don’t know it. And it is necessary in 1-2 videos in Russian or Ukrainian.
I believe that there are mentors in the community. and such lessons are bound to appear.
Thank you for participating in the discussion

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you have resources we don't know about, you are welcome to share that with us. This platform is the correct place to do so.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines