• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Hi, a few of my photos were not taken.NON-COMPLIANT IMAGE or TECHNICAL ISSUES.

New Here ,
Oct 24, 2021 Oct 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, a few of my photos were not approved.NON-COMPLIANT IMAGE or TECHNICAL ISSUES.

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors , Fotolia , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Oct 25, 2021 Oct 25, 2021

Yes. Are you really wundering why?

Non-compliant because the breast are the main subject and technical issues mainly due to the poor focus.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Oct 25, 2021 Oct 25, 2021

As a woman who's been around a while, I'm not easily offended by the human form especially when it's done tastefully.  That said, I would not buy any of these shots nor would I dream of using them in a commercial project.

On the other hand it might have worked better if you had used the whole model (signed release required) and not emphasized so much on her breasts to the exclusion of everything else. 😉

Read this:

https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/reasons-for-content-rejection.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Oct 25, 2021 Oct 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes. Are you really wundering why?

Non-compliant because the breast are the main subject and technical issues mainly due to the poor focus.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 25, 2021 Oct 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As a woman who's been around a while, I'm not easily offended by the human form especially when it's done tastefully.  That said, I would not buy any of these shots nor would I dream of using them in a commercial project.

On the other hand it might have worked better if you had used the whole model (signed release required) and not emphasized so much on her breasts to the exclusion of everything else. 😉

Read this:

https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/reasons-for-content-rejection.html

Better luck next time.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 26, 2021 Oct 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Non-compliant: You need to submit a model release if you want to have a chance to get nudes and semi-nudes accepted, even if they are not full-body pictures. And they are really full of technical issues that you need to address.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 28, 2021 Oct 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @ARVD73,

My experience of non-compliant rejection is if a file was rejected and is resubmitted without corrections. What you need to let us know is if all these files were rejected for technical issues and you resubmitted without making corrections and earned non-compliant rejection, or if some are technical issue rejections and the rest are non-compliant. If the latter is true I suggest you say which images were rejected for what. 

Best wishes

JG

Photographer and Nutrition Author

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines