Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

hi, I am a contributor and my account has been blocked, I have contacted Adobe but nothing gets done

New Here ,
Jan 06, 2019 Jan 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am a contributor, my account has been blocked, I have contacted your staff, Arina Sivakova, but nothing got done to resolve the issue,

Kind regards,

Olga Barilo

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Community Professional , Jan 06, 2019 Jan 06, 2019
Adobe does not publicly discuss the reason of your blocking. There are some reasons to get blocked: spamming violation of the rules ...I would suggest you re-contact Adobe the same way you did before. If there is no reaction, update this thread and someone of the ACPs (or STAFF) will try to get you more information.

Translate

Translate
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 06, 2019 Jan 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe does not publicly discuss the reason of your blocking. There are some reasons to get blocked:

• spamming
  • violation of the rules

I would suggest you re-contact Adobe the same way you did before. If there is no reaction, update this thread and someone of the ACPs (or STAFF) will try to get you more information.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines