• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Hi, I have a problem with loging into Adobe Contributor after Adobe technical support resetted my ad

Community Beginner ,
Aug 12, 2021 Aug 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I had Adobe account with adobe id of course, and Fotolia account that was connected to my Adobe account as Adobe Contributor account.

Some time ago, due to some issues with language and region, Adobe technical support helped me by resetting my Adobe ID in the process.

I am now in a Catch-22 problem with Adobe Stock Contributor account because:

1. My fotolia account is still tied to no longer existing Adobe ID that I cannot access

2. I cannot tie my fotolia account to my Adobe ID because it is already connected

3. I cannot pursue this issue with Adobe Stock Contributor support because I can't login into Adobe Stock Contributor page because I can't connect any fotolia account to it and can't login inton Adobe Stock Contributor account

4. I cannot use Adobe virtual assistant because when choosing options and products for help it always says sorry we're closed

5. there is no way to contact Adobe Contributor help without logging in, but I can't log in.

My Adobe, Adobe Stock Contributor and Fotolia account use the same mail, I receive notification of sales, but I can't do anything, nor manage it, nor receive money or uppload tax documents.

I am a rightful owner to that Fotolia account, I have all the data, I have the passport to confirm it, I have the username/password, but as I said I can't use it because it is tied to no longer existing Adobe ID because the support didn't thought of resetting that as well or didn't have jurisdiction over it.

so I can't login and I can't contact support in the traditional way even the virtual thingy flips me off

Please, is there a way to contact relevant support or for support to contact me and sort this out, I am getting desperate. I have all the data to confirm that I am the rightful owner of these accounts, they all even use the same email adress.

thanks,

Ivan

TOPICS
Contributors , Fotolia , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 3 Correct answers

Community Expert , Aug 14, 2021 Aug 14, 2021

Try this e-mail address: 

contributor-support@adobe.com

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Aug 21, 2021 Aug 21, 2021

They won't respond on weekends.  But be sure to check your spam and social folders. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner , Aug 21, 2021 Aug 21, 2021

sorry for spamming. It is resolved.Thank you very much for your patience and your replies, it has helped me greatly, you have cleared a great problem for me. Thanks also for Ms./Mrs. Lee from Adobe support who solved the technical part.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Aug 12, 2021 Aug 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Contact Stock Contributor Support:

https://contributor.stock.adobe.com/en/contact

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 14, 2021 Aug 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it doesn't work - when I go to this link it asks me to login with fotolia login and I cannot skip that step

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 14, 2021 Aug 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try this e-mail address: 

contributor-support@adobe.com

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 15, 2021 Aug 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you very much!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 15, 2021 Aug 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're welcome. Please update this thread if you are not able to connect to contributor support.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 21, 2021 Aug 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have sent an email to contributor-support@adobe.com few days ago. No answer still.

thank you for your help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They won't respond on weekends.  But be sure to check your spam and social folders. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

they didn't answer on Tue, Wed, Thu and Fri. I'm afraid they completely ignored that email.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sorry, they have replied. Somehow it was in trash folder.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

sorry for spamming. It is resolved.Thank you very much for your patience and your replies, it has helped me greatly, you have cleared a great problem for me. Thanks also for Ms./Mrs. Lee from Adobe support who solved the technical part.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Glad Adobe was able to help you.  🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the update.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines