• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

highly irregular sales activities

Community Beginner ,
May 10, 2023 May 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got this mail in responce of my email - Since your account has appeared in the context of highly irregular sales activities, the account will remain blocked until further notice.

This Problem Happend After Money Withdrewal Request.

After got this mail from adobe, I done reply but there was not any responce from adobe.

Can anyone tell me what is this and what is solution for this ?

I mailed them :

as you know there was not any control from me on sales. i have only control on images that i created. i can do only submit images, delete images and change titles and tags. 
if there was any problem from my side please tell me i will do all changes that require
But there was not any responce

And Now I Feel Like 

this is one tactic for not give earning to their contributer. and after blocking contibuter account, adobe catch all money from their contributer.

[moderator cured the topics, do not select all the topics available, but only the relevant ones.]

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , May 10, 2023 May 10, 2023

Work on other things while the investigation proceeds.

Adobe may temporarily suspend or permanently terminate a Stock Contributor account for any of the following:
1) Suspicious sales or refund activity,
2) Suspected violation of Stock Contributor User Terms,
3) A technical problem that only Stock Support can fix.

If you don't hear anything within 10 business days (check your spam folder for reply), send a follow-up.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , May 10, 2023 May 10, 2023

Irregular sales activities get detected, when from one account many of your assets get licenced. Some contributors try to boost their account with such methods, and there are possibilities for contributors to do that in a profitable way. This is, however, prohibited and that's the reason Adobe investigates your account.

It is in no case a method to keep your money. Even if you make a lot of money with stock, Adobe makes 70% per sale, you make 30%. It's more profitable for Adobe, but only if co

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
May 21, 2023 May 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Contributor support will answer. We can't help here, except tell you to contact stock contributor support. However, I had here multiple times the experience, that contributors say that support does not answer when indeed they answered. So check your spam folder and check your in box and consider mails coming from support as an answer, even if the answer is general, like we're investigating the case.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 03, 2024 Apr 03, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey!

Any update on your account? Is it unblocked or still blocked?

My account was deactivated five days ago, and I haven't received any emails. The only notification I received was when I logged in: 'Dear contributor, your Adobe Stock contributor account has been deactivated. Please check your email for more information or contact us.'

I'm still waiting for their email. I've also emailed them to inquire why my account was deactivated, but I haven't received any response from Adobe Stock yet.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 03, 2024 Apr 03, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You should use the link to contact Adobe contributor support, do not e-mail them. E-mails have a high probability of getting lost. As for the Adobe e-mail, check your spam folder.

If your account has been suspended, there is nothing that this community of peers can do for you. You will need to contact Adobe contributor support via the link at “Contact us”. Adobe will answer via e-mail, so watch your spam folder. The answer may take some time, depending on the workload of contributor support and the complexity of the investigation. So be patient and do not spam the contributor support.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines