• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How can I improve?

New Here ,
Jan 08, 2022 Jan 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am and photographer amateur with 17 years old, I took this photos when I had 10-14 years old and it would help me a lot if someone can help me reviewing my photos, what are the issues with them and how can I improve. Thank you :3 

DSC00065.JPG

DSC00067.JPG

DSC01224.JPG

DSC00146.JPG

DSC01134.JPG

DSC00160.JPG

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 09, 2022 Jan 09, 2022

If I'm correct, you need to be 18 years or older to sign up as a stock contributor. Meanwhile, I would recommend contacting your local photo club, who will help you to advance in your photography. For stock, you need to provide (ideally) unique content, well lit, well photographed and free of artefacts and other technical issues. You can also look for good YouTube videos. Some are terrible ones, but some are nicely done. You will find out after a short while whom to follow and whom to scrap.

Y

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 09, 2022 Jan 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I'm correct, you need to be 18 years or older to sign up as a stock contributor. Meanwhile, I would recommend contacting your local photo club, who will help you to advance in your photography. For stock, you need to provide (ideally) unique content, well lit, well photographed and free of artefacts and other technical issues. You can also look for good YouTube videos. Some are terrible ones, but some are nicely done. You will find out after a short while whom to follow and whom to scrap.

You can submit pet pictures, but do not expect them to be big sellers, as there are many, many of them in the database. Your first cat portrait is not well lit in the shadow area, is noisy, out of focus or has motion blur. Your last 3 pictures won't pass because they are black and white.

If I saw them on social media, I would fave/like them all. Well,  may be not the first of the bw pictures.

Good luck and see you in a year here as a stock contributor.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photos 3,4, and 6 are poorly cropped.

Photo 5, the book is upside down.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi
By @Deleted User

Do you have a message?

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe Stock does not accept B&W photos.  Stock customers want full color pictures.  If they wish to grayscale it later to fit the project's requirements, they can do it themselves in Photoshop or Lightroom.

Learn all you can about Photographic technique at school or online courses.  Technique includes among other things, composition, framing your subject, rule-of-thirds, color theory, proper focus (aka depth-of-field) and manual camera settings.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines