• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

how can I share my images with my agency?

New Here ,
Nov 30, 2018 Nov 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am about to share a few of my uploade images to my agency. They tell me that the images is small and not really in the right format. Did I do something wrong when I uploaded the photo?

Regards,

Ulrika

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 30, 2018 Nov 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to Adobe Stock Contributors​ and looping in Abambo​ to help you with the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 02, 2018 Dec 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, you probably did. But what did they say EXACTLY and what did you send them (in terms of image format, resolution (ppi) and size in pixels)? Please answer all questions carefully or say if you need help finding out. Not sure this is about Adobe Stock to be honest.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 02, 2018 Dec 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ulria

IMAGE SIZE

The size of you images depend on the size your camera takes. Except the settings of your camera was manually changed by you, usually photos are taken with the maximum size the camera is able to take. Therefore to know the size images you're uploading, you need to look on your camera or in your cameras manual for the size it take.

IMAGE FORMAT

The format Adobe Accepts is JPEG only. If the format is incorrect the uploader will not accept it.

TO SHARE LINK OF PUBLIC PAGE

On the black strip menu bar of your account page, click on "Contributor Account"

To the right of the new page click on the highlighted "see my public profile".

The new page will open your public page.

In the browser address field, highlight the page address, copy and paste to send electronically, or write https://stock.adobe.com/contributor/your ID number as on the web address/your user name.

I hope you found this helpful.

Regards

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 03, 2018 Dec 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Reading your question, I'm not sure that this is a contributor problem. So please confirm that you are a contributor to Adobe stock and you want sharing some of your artwork to a potential customer?

What I understand from your request is the following:

You are the creator of pictures, either photographs or drawings and your customer signalled that he would like to access your pictures in a specific format and a specific size.

To answer that you need to find out, what his prefered format is: Photoshop, Illustrator, Tiff, PDF, ...

Then you need to get his size requirements: For photographs or other pixel images this would be either in pixels or in inches/cm and dpi. I, as a customer, always ask for the original resolution. Depending on my needs, I ask RAW files, TIFF files or JPEG files.

To share data directly with your customer, you can send the pictures via e-mail, if there is a small selection of data (in total less than 15Mb) or you can use your creative cloud space to share a link to your customer, either only a file or a directory.

You can share either a link or you can invite the customer to participate and access the directory in parallel to you. For a simple share, the customer only needs web access. In the second case, the customer needs at least a free account with the free 2Gb cloud space.

You can also share via a different service like dropbox, weTransfer or oneDrive or similar.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines