Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How can I upload a rejected file in Adobe Stock

Community Beginner ,
Sep 13, 2022 Sep 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

I'm new contributor and couldn't find the way to upload a version of my rejected pictures.

In fact, it is not a version but I would like to upload again the same picture like that because Adobe says that there is a quality problem and I think it is ok. But, as I said before... I'm new in this wold and maybe I'm wrong 🙂

One of the pic rejected is this one jointed

Thanks for your help

Ana

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 13, 2022 Sep 13, 2022

Do not upload previously rejected images again with the hope that next time it will be accepted. To do so is considered spamming and can get your account blocked. You may, however, re-edit the image to improve or removethe technical flaws, then upload it again in the same manner as the original upload. 

I think the focus on your image is too soft, which can't be fixed.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do not upload previously rejected images again with the hope that next time it will be accepted. To do so is considered spamming and can get your account blocked. You may, however, re-edit the image to improve or removethe technical flaws, then upload it again in the same manner as the original upload. 

I think the focus on your image is too soft, which can't be fixed.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 14, 2022 Sep 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Jill for your help! I will check again the picture, but maybe I'll do as Nancy Oshea said: move on to other photos

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If your image was rejected the first time for technical/quality issues, resubmitting the same image will result in more rejection and a waste the reviewer's and your time. Don't do it.  Move on to other photos that have a better chance of being accepted. 

====================

Adobe Stock customers expect the highest visual and technical quality for use in commercial projects.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your tips Nancy! I'll ckeck it again but I believe I'll do as you said: move on to other picture.

Thanks! I'll read carefully all links sent

Best regards

Ana

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @ZARAVANGEN ,

The photo is noisy and has a white balance issue. It has a blue cast.

You can review the following links to see how you can improve your uploads:

Stock Contributor Learn Support

Create Better Photos For Adobe

Tips to improve your stock photos

Best wishes

Jacquelin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Jaqueline for your advises. Maybe the best is to move on to another picture 🙂

Thanks for tips to improve my pics

Best regards

Ana

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @ZARAVANGEN ,

You are welcome

Regards

Jacquelin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The picture is nice, but not good for stock. It's lacking contrast and yes, the white balance is a tip too cool, those are correctable errors. However, you also have washed out colours and missing detail, and that depends on the original picture, if you can correct:

Abambo_0-1663191573654.png

And let me turn it like this: the moderators are superb at finding the flaws in a picture. If you resubmit once, that won’t have a big effect, but resubmitting the same picture multiple times, will result in having your account suspended. If you get a refusal, post better here, if you can't see the trouble, to get an analysis of your picture.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 16, 2022 Sep 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your tips Abambo! They are very helpful.

I think I'll move on other pic 🙂 

About colours, I know I have a big problem: my laptop it is too difficult to calibrate and sometimes I work blindly. I shoul buy a desktop computer and a good screem. It will arrive, but in the meanwhile, I have to work with this one ( which is a good computer but not for pics). Patience...

And will try to make pics for stock, step by step... 

Thanks again

Ana

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're welcome.

I also think that you should move on, as I see difficulties to fix some errors in that picture. You did not include the EXIF data, so I cannot look into your shooting data. But you may have a small sensor camera (sensor sizes less than APS C). Those cameras are nice, but you need to have optimal shooting conditions so that no artefacts get introduced.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's a CMOS de 1/1,3 pulgadas: 48 MP. Camera from the DJI Mini3

I would like to publish that pic because of the tipic of "dry" and "change climate", but I FORGET IT! ( I mean, this pic)

Thanks again!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If it's this drone, I think that you can do impressive images. https://www.dpreview.com/reviews/dji-mini-3-pro-review-dji-s-most-compact-model-finally-goes-pro/1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 19, 2022 Sep 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, that one!

It's brand new and maybe i have to change some settings

Thanks for the link

Ana

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You don't have to wait to buy a new desktop computer. Buy a decent monitor now and connect it to the laptop. You can continue to use the monitor later when you get the desktop.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Jill_C great suggestion. If the laptop is still usable, it would be a shame to put it away.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes! True! and it is more than usable. It's a good laptop.

Thanks you too !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Jill! you are right! I have a good laptop (MSI) but difficult to calibrate. The best is to buy a monitor for the moment.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Except for a gaming laptop, the major difference between a laptop and a desktop for graphics is Desktops usually have graphics card, laptops don't. Desktop is the better device for graphics. But even then you have to look at bus speed, memory size and hard drive size carefully when buying a desktop and to make sure it has a good processor.. 

Regards

Jacquelin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 17, 2022 Sep 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photographers do not need the highest-end graphics card. The utility for this is quite limited. It's better to invest in memory and disk space. Not to forget back-up space... And, I personally would not anymore invest in 4k screens. I really love my UHD screens better. It's less tiring for my eyes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks!!! I will have a look for a screem for the moment... too much expenses now 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines