• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do i get accepted content? what adobe product do i use to summit my art work?

New Here ,
Apr 17, 2023 Apr 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ive tried photoshop and it gets rejected and illistration is now getting rejected it wont even upload? Please help! 

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 3 Correct answers

Community Expert , Apr 17, 2023 Apr 17, 2023

The product is not a criteria for getting your illustrations approved. You can use any product you like. Your illustrations must be error free and the quality must be good. Your illustration must also be saleable.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND , Apr 17, 2023 Apr 17, 2023

Do you have commercial experience at as a photographer or illustrator? Just having the tools won't help you. It's like trying to learn the violin and assuming that getting a more expensive violin will get you into an orchestra right away. Adobe want world class commercial art. 

But not uploading may mean something else. If you like, and if you think its world class, show us the artwork that won't upload. The exact file you submitted,  or resaved. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Apr 18, 2023 Apr 18, 2023

I would guess that artefacts like this are troubling.

Abambo_0-1681827959308.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The product is not a criteria for getting your illustrations approved. You can use any product you like. Your illustrations must be error free and the quality must be good. Your illustration must also be saleable.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have commercial experience at as a photographer or illustrator? Just having the tools won't help you. It's like trying to learn the violin and assuming that getting a more expensive violin will get you into an orchestra right away. Adobe want world class commercial art. 

But not uploading may mean something else. If you like, and if you think its world class, show us the artwork that won't upload. The exact file you submitted,  or resaved. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 18, 2023 Apr 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i do not think its world class but ok

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I would guess that artefacts like this are troubling.

Abambo_0-1681827959308.png

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Aside from the technical issues, I wonder how you'd describe this and keyword it?  What would customers use it for?

George F, Fine Art Landscape Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If it doesn't upload, it does not conform to specifications that can be automatically checked, like the resolution.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines