• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How does the free collection open?

New Here ,
May 26, 2023 May 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. I would like my photos to be selected for the free collection but I could not find where this option is. Does Adobe auto-send or does it have a setting?

sorry for the bad english...

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 27, 2023 May 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You go to your portfolio, and you will see there the files eligible for the free collection. If you do not see the switch, they are not eligible.

https://contributor.stock.adobe.com/portfolio

IMG_1411.jpeg

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I looked at my portfolio but I didn't see any buttons or signs. I can only add it to the collection myself, but it's also a personal collection. has nothing to do with the free collection

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This means that none of your assets have been nominated for the Free Collection yet. Perhaps Adobe hasn't completed the nomination process, or perhaps they've decided that none of your assets meet their criteria for inclusion.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Nominations are only possible for photos. Illustrations and vector will follow later in a second phase. 

https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/free-collection-contributor-information.html

(this is for 2022, but it should be true for 2023).

You need to see this bar and on eligible assets, you should be able to see a button in the lower right corner:

IMG_1413.jpegIMG_1412.jpeg

Assets that can't be nominated do not show the slider button:

IMG_1414.jpeg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You cannot self-nominate the assets. Adobe must select them and then they will give you a chance to either accept or decline the nomination. 

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe will allow you to nominate assets. Adobe will chose from 0 to all, from your nominated assets. Somehow, eligible assets for nomination will have to do with prior sales. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines