Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How long does it take to accept or decline an image

Community Beginner ,
Mar 16, 2023 Mar 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

I've noticed that adobe stock reviewing is taking alot of time than usual like i submitted an image 6 days ago ? Shall i continue to wait ? or do something?

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Mar 16, 2023 Mar 16, 2023

The reviewing time is just simply taking longer. Probably due to the influx of images that they have to inspect!

You will just have to wait!

As for the order, each review may get a batch to review. If one sends in a huge batch, that batch may get divided into smaller batches. Who knows?

Patience is a virtue!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Mar 16, 2023 Mar 16, 2023

What kind of asset?

My current waiting times were the following:

Illustrative Editorial: 2 days

Photo (with model release): 6 days

Vector: 1 day

Then I've had a report from someone who did illustrations: 8 days

And we all read about generative AI taking much more time. Currently, around a month, but I expect that to grow to more than a month for assets submitted now. I also suspect that Adobe shifted some resources to moderate generative AI, as all the waiting times are a little higher than befo

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I feel you, i have some that literally been there for over 26 days. Whats odd is that they claim they go in order but still i get approved something i submitted 4 days ago, and 9 from the same upload are pending. I tried to reach out to support and i got the most automated response possible.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I feel you, i have some that literally been there for over 26 days. Whats odd is that they claim they go in order but still i get approved something i submitted 4 days ago, and 9 from the same upload are pending. I tried to reach out to support and i got the most automated response possible.

By @Iván220402486up5

Are they in the same category? There are cases, where I think that a moderator will put assets in a queue for a supervisor. That may explain some out of the order moderations.

Except for generative AI, you should still have acceptable moderation times.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The reviewing time is just simply taking longer. Probably due to the influx of images that they have to inspect!

You will just have to wait!

As for the order, each review may get a batch to review. If one sends in a huge batch, that batch may get divided into smaller batches. Who knows?

Patience is a virtue!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What kind of asset?

My current waiting times were the following:

Illustrative Editorial: 2 days

Photo (with model release): 6 days

Vector: 1 day

Then I've had a report from someone who did illustrations: 8 days

And we all read about generative AI taking much more time. Currently, around a month, but I expect that to grow to more than a month for assets submitted now. I also suspect that Adobe shifted some resources to moderate generative AI, as all the waiting times are a little higher than before.

Well, with that vector image, I may have had simply got a lucky day, as you really can't go faster.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i submitted as a vector and still but i guess i'll wait 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Depends on the assets you submitted:

For faster turn arounds, submit more real assets and less AI.  🙂

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines