Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How long does the review usually take?

Community Beginner ,
Feb 03, 2021 Feb 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I uploaded several pictures, among them this File ID: 408593164 8 days ago, and i haven't received any answer. Maybe there are problems.

Thank you!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 11, 2021 Feb 11, 2021

To answer your specific question, the moderation wait time varies based on the number of assets in the queue. The average wait is between 3-5 days but it can vary a day or two in either direction. 

The problem here is your account specifically. You created the account at Fotolia (when that was still possible), but you did not complete the process so your account was never fully activated. As a result, your submission never made it into the review queue. I've made the necessary corrections so y

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Feb 03, 2021 Feb 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

It can take time, usually, it's about a week, but it can take longer. It will get reviewed eventually.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 11, 2021 Feb 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the answer! Unfortunately, 16 days have passed and there is no answer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 11, 2021 Feb 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To answer your specific question, the moderation wait time varies based on the number of assets in the queue. The average wait is between 3-5 days but it can vary a day or two in either direction. 

The problem here is your account specifically. You created the account at Fotolia (when that was still possible), but you did not complete the process so your account was never fully activated. As a result, your submission never made it into the review queue. I've made the necessary corrections so your file is now in the queue and should be reviewed in the next couple of days.

Kind regards,

Mat Hayward 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 12, 2021 Feb 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 28, 2023 Mar 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshot 2023-03-29 at 01.12.23.png

this is the same as a problem, even up to 7 years ago I was still pending a review, until 2 years ago there was still a pending review. and I keep trying to upload again and it's still the same, there's no clarity on being rejected or even successful in reviewing. everything is still being reviewed and none has been completed

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Greetings!  I recommend starting a new thread whenever you have a question such as this.

If you really have had files in review for 7 years, I recommend contacting Contributor Support with this link: https://contributor.stock.adobe.com/en/Contact

Cheers!

George F, Fine Art Landscape Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello, thank you very much appreciate your help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 30, 2023 Mar 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

but they never respond to my complaints and problems

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make sure to check spam folders and other folders, Adobe emails tend to go to my "Promotions" folder. 

I'd also check to see if your submitted id has been accepted.

Only Adobe Contributor Support is able to provide assistance with this.  If more than 1-2 months has gone by, try sending another email.  Having a polite demeanor can go a long way in correspondence.  If another two weeks goes by without a response, check back in 🙂

George F, Fine Art Landscape Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks for the help, hopefully my account can upload successfully

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 31, 2023 Mar 31, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

They answer by e-mail. If your assets are stuck for more than 7 years, they definitly have a problem. Do you have any picture accepted or refused?

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines