• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How long does the review usually take?

Community Beginner ,
Apr 17, 2021 Apr 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi i new in Adobe Stock i want know how much take time to review my photos ?!

TOPICS
Fotolia , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Generally it's a matter of days, but during the pandemie it may be longer. The review is a first come first served process. When's did you submit your pictures for review?

(FYI: contributor related questions should be submited in the Stock contributor forum. I will move yourt hread there)

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i submit 10-7hour ago

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Patience. If in a week you do not have news from the Adobe stock team, please update this thread.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Stock reviews thousands of images per day.  You're one in long line of contributors. 

The review process is usually completed within 1-2 weeks of submission.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

so i should upload abt 50-100 image in one day and come back abt 1 week later ?!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Or maybe 2 weeks later to ensure all your images have completed the review process.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

worth it to focus this site all my time ?!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot answer that for you.  Only you can decide what is or is not worth your time.

No matter who you contribute stock photos to, there is a waiting period for the review process, the sale and the payout.  Nobody gets rich quick in Stock Photography.  But if you're talented, patient and work hard, you can generate a decent passive income from it. 

https://shotkit.com/making-money-with-stock-photography/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I Agree thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 18, 2021 Apr 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Liam Tavakoli wrote:

so i should upload abt 50-100 image in one day and come back abt 1 week later ?!

No, probably not. You should upload a small amount of pictures and then wait to see what gets accepted and what not. At least at the beginning. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 23, 2021 Apr 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hey guys my photos after 3-4days accept and it's been 6day my photos not any download or earning you think this gonna take how much days ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

At the end of the year, you'll see what you earned. 😉

Stock Photograhpy is not a "get rich quick" scheme. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

so usully should how much photos upload

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 24, 2021 Apr 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

so usully should how much photos upload

By @Liam Tavakoli

...as much as possible, each day a couple of assets. If you are working with seasonal assets, you need to consider that seasons for stock contributors start half a year before and end shortly before the event.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you seriously want to sell, spend a lot of time looking at what sells, and what is under-represented. For example, I would advise everyone to avoid wasting time with photographs of cats, because there are already over 2 million.  And roses, over 4 million. And coffee, over 5 million. Who would ever see a new picture in these categories, to buy it??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For example, I would advise everyone to avoid wasting time with photographs of cats, because there are already over 2 million.  And roses, over 4 million. And coffee, over 5 million. Who would ever see a new picture in these categories, to buy it??

By @Test Screen Name

I have cats and dogs pictures, well and flowers, and they sell, well, not exceptionally well, but they sell. However, I didn't take those pictures especially for stock. I just uploaded those pictures that I had in my portfolio.

Look at the insights→current top sellers, and you see what sells.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That's very interesting insight Abambo, thank you for sharing it. I may be wrong, but I would imagine that the vast majority of pictures are found by direct search or web engine search. Have you seen any insight into what affects Adobe's search results? Of course they will constantly tune it: I don't imagine they want to constantly show everyone the same cat, yet they would doubtless prefer to show the highest quality cats. I can see only two measures Adobe can use for quality: sales of the single picture, and a quality rating for the photographer (which will be based somehow on sales too)...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines