• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How long reviews take?

New Here ,
Jan 15, 2019 Jan 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have uploaded my photos since a few days and still waiting for reviewing. How long does it take?

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Jan 15, 2019 Jan 15, 2019

Pictures are reviewed in the order of submission (mostly). Most pictures get approved in a 2 days time frame, but there may be times where the waiting time can be more. I've never had more than 7 days.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Oct 15, 2023 Oct 15, 2023

You are replying to an old post here. Read some of the recent posts here in the forum. Review time is a frequent topic of discussion. Photographs are currently taking 3-4 weeks to be reviewed.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Pictures are reviewed in the order of submission (mostly). Most pictures get approved in a 2 days time frame, but there may be times where the waiting time can be more. I've never had more than 7 days.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 16, 2019 Jan 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Discussion successfully moved from Adobe Stock to Adobe Stock Contributors

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 04, 2023 Apr 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How long should the review period be before I can start to get nervous?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 04, 2023 Apr 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All assets eventually get reviewed, so there is no need to be nervous. If you have complied with all of Adobe's guidelines regarding titles, keywords, categories and quality you have a good chance of having your assets approved. If you have generated hundreds of poor quality Generative AI assets without correcting the errors and have disregarded the guidelines, they will all get rejected.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 14, 2023 Oct 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm a photographer and contributor and I'm uploading some of my stock photos but More than 30 days have passed since I submitted the files, yet there has been no review and the work is still under revision. Please proceed with processing my files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 14, 2023 Oct 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are not addressing Adobe as we are contributors like yourself and can not hasten the review process. Review times can take up to two months. Once your first set of images are accepted, you can expect review times to progress more regularly in most cases.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 15, 2023 Oct 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are replying to an old post here. Read some of the recent posts here in the forum. Review time is a frequent topic of discussion. Photographs are currently taking 3-4 weeks to be reviewed.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 15, 2023 Oct 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I locked this discussion because the answers were correct at the time, but they aren't any more today. The number of submissions greatly increased, so did also the waiting time before moderation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines