• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

how long should photos be in review. have a few that were submitted 29 days ago/

New Here ,
Mar 28, 2023 Mar 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Some of the images I have uploaded have been under the review tab for the last 28 days. seems a bit of a long time from what I have read elsewhere. I have more to upload but wanted to get some approved first so I had a basis for if I was uploading/ formatting correctly,

kind regards,

wayne

TOPICS
Contributors , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 28, 2023 Mar 28, 2023

Are they photos or are they Generative AI assets? If you scan other recent posts here you will learn that Generative AI is taking a month or more to be moderated due to the flood of submissions, many from contributors who are uploading hundreds at a time.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are they photos or are they Generative AI assets? If you scan other recent posts here you will learn that Generative AI is taking a month or more to be moderated due to the flood of submissions, many from contributors who are uploading hundreds at a time.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 24, 2023 May 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, thank you for the reply. yes, most are ai generated, edited in photoshop and upscaled. I ended up getting 34 approved so far with around 200 under review. some images dating back as far as 3 months have yet to be reviewed. on a plus side I've made 1 sale.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

(...) and upscaled. (...)

By @valeyardrequim

You're lucky to get them approved, as upscaling is not allowed.

Assets are reviewed in the order as submitted, and there is no possibility to speed that up. You need to wait your turn. 3 months for illustrations is currently not shocking to me. However, the situation should be improving slowly because there is a limit imposed on pictures you can have in your waiting queue.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Upscaling low resolution AI in post is a very, very bad idea.  If customers complain about poor quality and demand a refund, Stock will be compelled to remove your assets. If it happens too often, your contributor account could be terminated.

Creating High Resolution Diffusions from the start is essential. Midjourney and others charge more for the added bandwidth and CPU resources necessary to generate them.  Budget accordingly.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 27, 2023 May 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I upscaled wit midjourneys u1 and then topaz AI gigapixel / Photo. Is that not allowed?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Greetings! If you look through the recent posts on the Stock Contributor forum, asset review time is a popular topic at the moment. What sort of assets have you submitted?

Particularly for Generative AI assets, other users have reported a month or longer. It's thought that Adobe is receiving a great deal of Generative AI submissions, with some reporting they've submitted hundreds at a time. Non-AI assets are from averaging around 7 days or sooner from what others have reported.  Other assets are 5-10 days on average currently.

I hope this helps!

George F, Fine Art Landscape Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On average, Photos & Vector Graphics are reviewed in 5  - 10 business days.
Generative AI could take 1-2 months due to the immense backlog.
https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/generative-ai-content.html

For faster turnarounds, submit more real assets and fewer generative AI. 😉

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines