Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

How long to review/approve

New Here ,
May 13, 2018 May 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’m new to Adobe Stock. I uploaded a photo a week ago and it’s still waiting for review. How long does it normally take?

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Engaged , May 23, 2018 May 23, 2018
Stock Contributor User Guide > Review process > The review:"...Files are reviewed in the order they are received. Wait time varies but you usually get a response within one week.  ..."best regardsMario

Translate

Translate
Advocate ,
May 14, 2018 May 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

welcome to Adobe Stock and here in the forum!

Normally the check takes 1-5 days, but with high upload numbers, and this is currently the case, it can sometimes take longer. Prerequisite is that your account is activated (identity and e-mail address), otherwise there will be no review.

greets,

v.poth

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
May 23, 2018 May 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Stock Contributor User Guide > Review process > The review:

"...Files are reviewed in the order they are received. Wait time varies but you usually get a response within one week.  ..."

best regards

Mario

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 27, 2018 May 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hallo , my photos not rewiew 23 day ;(

File ID: 203976544

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 17, 2020 Feb 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, here it has been 13 days and still no review... Why isn't Adobe transparent on their approval time and state that its beween 1-5 days where in reality its much more?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 17, 2020 Feb 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

...because it's typically one week or less. But it may be more...sometimes. I suppose that the time increases when a moderator passes an image to a superior, when he or she has doubts on the image. So 13 days may be OK, if it happens not to often. 

If after 3 weeks the moderation is not completed, I would contact Adobe: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/Need-Help-Contact-Us.html

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines